Barneys farm, Mimosa Evo in a 4x4 under 1250w, Hydro

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

They said 1000w hps is too much for a 4x4, So i added an extra 250w Mars Hydro Tsl2000. I will veg for 3 weeks under it, then supercrop and flip, slowly cranking up the lights to max by the 5 week mark.

I did some environmental testing with them at max and it seems its about 2 degrees Fahrenheit higher than what im use to. . but it should be fine. All else fails ill dial the 1000w hps down to 750w.

I have 4 other jack here fast started also. They will be transplanted out into my other 4x4. Im hoping to keep all 3 grows listed here. .anyways I also have a solo plant in a 4x4 flowering under a 1000w HPS. Its in my other thread under the hydro section but I didnt actually make a thread dedicated to it.

Basically each new time I build a new grow room or hydro system im making a new thread. Just dont want my cool shit lost in my junk.

Anyways hope yall enjoy the upcoming show. My goal is to not reveg these like I did my last grow.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Well out of 5 seeds, the barneys farm sprouted the fastest. i would turn the light up, but the others wouldnt like it. One of the herer fasts is a dud I think. Never cracked even. I might end up just running one of them. I think imma stick to one plant in a 4x4 lol. . sounds fun

I will also be displaying my other solo plant in a 4x4. The big one is sour diesel, and its a looking good.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Do it!! I’m running a massive single plant grow myself but it’s in a 3.3x3.3 under 480 watts. Pretty sure I’m gonna pull some weight tho. Nice plants 🤘
Plus i pop seeds and dont run clones yet so im constantly getting different phenos and overcrowding. I imagine it wont matter if I use one or 4 plants, we will only get so much depending on light and space.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

The seedlings are coming along slow for me. I mean they have been in there a week. The leafs look heavy like they are having a hard time transpiring. Leaf temps are colder than id like. I cant really raise the temps in that tent. . idk i might try lowering my window unit for now, its just going to get hot in my rooms with Hids if I do. . ill figure something out. .anyways the final herer popped too so looks like I could run all 4. . Idk what ill do yet.

As for my solo sour diesel in the 4x4. . lol. Wowzas is it getting big. . . never doubted it would either ;)

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I fucked up and never tested lux. My light is quite a bit further than my usual veg tent. So they have only been getting about 3k lux lol. . for a week now. .which is why they are so small. U upped it to 10k last night. . and will hit 15k today. . and so on. . i forgot i had to do that if were being honest. On a positive side, it allowed the last seed to pop. So lets run 2 solo plants in a 4x4 and 4 plants in a 4x4. . guess its fate

Ill post pictures later. . im sure not everyone watches the end of my videos to see my tree

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

@Moe.Red 1250w in a 4x4 lol. In my defense im having great success with 1000w in a 4x4. My solo plant loves it too. The evo is gonna get all the lights lol. . pretty sure I could run 2 1000w lights on a 5x5. . and just might. . of course for one plant. .

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

@Moe.Red 1250w in a 4x4 lol. In my defense im having great success with 1000w in a 4x4. My solo plant loves it too. The evo is gonna get all the lights lol. . pretty sure I could run 2 1000w lights on a 5x5. . and just might. . of course for one plant. .
Sure I have just recently removed a 1000W and 2 600s from my 4x8 - so thats 1300W in a 4x4. The issue on the other thread I am assuming you are referring to was the OP had a 6.5 foot tall tent.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Sure I have just recently removed a 1000W and 2 600s from my 4x8 - so thats 1300W in a 4x4. The issue on the other thread I am assuming you are referring to was the OP had a 6.5 foot tall tent.
What's average? Ohhh 8ftt lol. . I looked to see if he posted a size ..told u bud. Dumb

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

No man you are not dumb. But that extra 1.5 feet would make HID possible. Again, in my opinion but I'm sure you could cram it all in 6.5 feet and make it work.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

No man you are not dumb. But that extra 1.5 feet would make HID possible. Again, in my opinion but I'm sure you could cram it all in 6.5 feet and make it work.
Just measured my tents are all 6.5ft tall. Didnt even know that much. Like when I say my light ends up being 1ft from the buds, i mean it. Thing is, they dont get leaf burn. . not saying I dont have growing pains always from one thing or another. . yet as for leaf burn, nope. Honestly that 8 inch fan with those 6 inch cool tubes reall do remove alot of the heat. I can hold my glass tube without getting burned at max 1k. fuck i need a par meter. . and a damn 800 dollar dehuy so I can run co2. I got the space, just not the cash :(

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Just measured my tents are all 6.5ft tall. Didnt even know that much. Like when I say my light ends up being 1ft from the buds, i mean it. Thing is, they dont get leaf burn. . not saying I dont have growing pains always from one thing or another. . yet as for leaf burn, nope. Honestly that 8 inch fan with those 6 inch cool tubes reall do remove alot of the heat. I can hold my glass tube without getting burned at max 1k. fuck i need a par meter. . and a damn 800 dollar dehuy so I can run co2. I got the space, just not the cash :(
No doubt you prove it can be done.

You can borrow my meter if you want.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

No doubt you prove it can be done.

You can borrow my meter if you want.
I smoke enough weed that im quite convinced everyone on here is a cop, prolly the same cop lol. . . *hits bowl
But for real I got buddies who I can get one from if needed. I dont think I actually want to know. Im trying to get my own thing off the ground and will be telling people to just use the lux meter, its cheaper and If they are growing exactly how I grow, they proly wont use it that much either. I have to on seedlings, and with me using led for seedling stage, i think the lux meter is more accurate. I think where it lacks is the UV or the red? I dont even bother with my hps tents anymore

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Why would it matter if I was a cop? You are legal.

But I’m not a cop. I don’t even play one on tv.
I mean thats only one of like 20 options. I mean what if you track me, then tap the Internets, then I get an email of my white hand, or her butthole lol. Hell what if you just want to rape me? What if you want my weed bro? I mean im actually a dangerous person too according to most big city people, cough unvaxxed lol. . . .but nah its my job too. Dont think were suppose to be smoking even if we gotta card. ..they got places that are are in states where its illegal so they dont like it. Dark web people are my biggest fear if were being honest. Fuckers can do anything. . even change the number 1 to the letter l in this post. . wait wtf

Top Bottom