Barneys farm, Mimosa Evo in a 4x4 under 1250w, Hydro

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Electrolights

Electrolights

Hey that pump in my sd is stronger. I noticed one tote not flowing as well. So heres the pump that was in the SD tote. I have that smaller one in the mimosa tote. This one was 13 bucks but didnt have the fitting. Im quite sure i robbed it from that other pump listed.
All good i figured as much, I tested mine out and it didn’t seem as strong lol, all good I have 2 vivo ones that are 200 a piece I’m gonna use

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Honestly it resembles the Blue dream more than the sour diesel. Smells, tastes and feels like Blue dream too lol. .imma say it wasnt a sour diesel and it was a blue dream. At this point idc lol. . im over this plant. Super high quality as in flavor and smell. . just takes forever to trim. Every bud is foxtailed.

I turned all 1000w lights down to the 600w settings.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Welp i got some 20amp breakers wire and outlets. Hopefully by next weekend ill be able to turn on my last hid. 2 out of 3 are running atm. Mimosa looks like its finnaly starting to enjoy its home.

Also gotta second co2 bottle and turned ppms up to 2000. Lights were bumped up from 600w to 750w. Im going to slowly turn them up then back down during flower. . vs my usual 2 months of max 1000w. Im thinking they will get about a week or 2 at max 1000w this time.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Honestly it resembles the Blue dream more than the sour diesel. Smells, tastes and feels like Blue dream too lol. .imma say it wasnt a sour diesel and it was a blue dream. At this point idc lol. . im over this plant. Super high quality as in flavor and smell. . just takes forever to trim. Every bud is foxtailed.

I turned all 1000w lights down to the 600w settings.
How much did that SD weigh or it still curing? Mine took about the entire 6 weeks

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

How much did that SD weigh or it still curing? Mine took about the entire 6 weeks
So its going to be disappointing. I wont know on the full weight for a while. I dont cure, and its dry. I just cant use my bowl trimmer due to every bud foxtailing. If I were to guess. . id say 9 oz of good bud, 5oz of larfy popcorn. . . again still a guess. Ill update soon.

I have ran like 6 different seeds of that diesel and they were all comparable shit. At least some of my strains turn out ok. . but that one never did. Life goes on. Dont get me wrong. . the quality is amazing. Smooth. . flavorfull and potent. Very uplifting high

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

That's good you got a decent amount I also like the look of yours color wise. I still don't know what I'm dealing with but I like it.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Jack Herer fast in the first tent, Mimosa Evo in the second.

Didnt realize the Herers water temp was colder than the others either. I mean i only have a heater in the mimosas tote so thats why I imagine. Guess I should stick my other heater in the Herers. .oh well. . one day lol. . perhaps at harvest :)

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Mimosa evo is looking good finnaly. This thing during veg was scaring me. But im thinking things are looking better than usual for her so we shal see.

The Jack Herer Fast is second up and its doing great. Its a few weeks behind the mimosa but its filling the tent far easier. Again. . . its my favorite ive grown and have high hopes.

Im out of power in my bedroom so I have to run some conduit under the house. Gonna relocate my washer and dryer too. Ill be adding 2 20 amp outlets each on their own dedicated strand of 12/2. I have to study 220 a bit more before i attempt the dryer relocation but im confident it will be a breeze when a I get there. Anyways when i add the outlets ill be able to run my veg tent again. Right now im using that power for my dehui and 4x4 veg. My goal is to have 3 4x4s flowering at one time. One of them might get my old external res with 4 plants.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Lights are still at 750w setting. The plants look better than ever too. Im thinking I might be over the hump in regards to the reveg issue ive always had. No signs of it yet

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Jack herer fast first vid, Mimosa Evo second vid.

Only top offs still, waters clear with white roots still. Im starting to really like these little totes.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

That trunk on the evo is massive imagine you can feed the hell out of that thing, curious what nodes your topping at
Not real steady on the topping. This one I was a bit late and had to pull it over? I really dont remember, I think I topped it in the veg tent, then when i went to supercrop it i noticed it still had a dominate cola, so I just pulled it over. . .and its stayed dominant :( The plant has fallen over in the basket, I tried hard to keep it strait up, but I didnt want to break that main cola, im quite sure thats the plant I broke like half the branches off when supercropping. She bounced back though. . but yea, I try to top once I get about a 12 inch radius of leafs. I just want to have lots of photosynthesis before I top, cause I also take off the top 4 fan leafs to expose the lower growth i want to shoot up. Dunno if I did it on this one but im sure I did, these leafs are way big and fat, unlike the herer in the other video. im quite sure these buds are gonna be hella dense and potent. My goal now is to make the buds look pretty by keeping it well fed. Seems they like alot of calmag and nitrogen, even during flower. I keep the ppms under 1200, prolly be at 800 right now if I topped it off with water, but i dont mess with it but every 3 or 4 days. My last post wast my last ph check and top off, I shouldnt have to do another until tomorrow. They are starting to drink alot though, but with 30 gallon capacity, its not that noticable. Yet with 3 totes going, every 4 days it seems like im adding 20 gallons of water overall, perhaps 15. .idk its alot. . Good problems to have ;)

Electrolights

Electrolights

With 2 plants in a 30 when they get to a decent size mine we’re drinking roughly 5gallons over 4 days and that was with root rot so I imagine healthy would be a lot more

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I dropped a ballast and it landed on the ajustment knob, bending the whole sideplate in. I took it apart to try and fix it and made it worse. Pretty sure it works but is just stuck on one of the 4 settings. I threw it away and will just save that 100$ on a replacement and just get an led soon.

I cant run more than that 250w led so I yanked the 2 others plants. Im trying to talk her into letting us get the sf7000.

Anyways. . mimosa is looking good, gonna be some nice tight buds I can tall. Still no signs of my reveg stress issue ive always had. . i have high hopes lol.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

First three are a herer fast. . yet this ballast is stuck on 1000w setting from dropping it. . so yea. This herer fast is gonna get alot of light compared to the other solo herer I got going which is in the last 2 pics. . its light is at the 750w setting. Then the mimosa evo light is down to 600w.

20220826 181947
20220826 181958
20220826 182004
20220826 182018
20220826 182035
20220826 182045
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

2 week growth on the Jack Herer Fast. 600w setting on HID

Currently running another one too under 1000w.. . cant wait for those photos.

Screenshot 20220827 085225
20220826 182035
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Herer fast in first vid, Mimosa evo in second vid. Evo buds are hard as a rock and look amazing. Herer is looking to create the same buds it did last time. . same pheno i guess. . im happy. Seems all is working well. .

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

That evo sure is cranking out the frost. . . when compared to my herer buds they are rock hard. . . anyways

I need help identifying this issue. Idk if its toxicity or deffeciency, if its calcium or mag. I do know that my hardness constantly climbs.

I am switching from calmag to athena CaMg simply due to it having less calcium in it. So im thinking its calcium toxcicity or mag deff, which is why i chose athenas line. It has less calcium in it so when i add it i get more mag and less calcium. In my head this should fix it. . but im prolly totally wrong. Im only mentioning it because i always get it. Now my ppms are around 1200 due to me thinking its a mag deff, Idk. . you tell me

The video and picture are of 2 different plants. Im worried about the picture and the spots on the leafs.

20220830 170021
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

@Aqua Man forgot to tag ya. And ill mention my res was made on aug 3rd and ive only topped it off. No root rot or overfeeding signs above. . unless thats a sign of toxicity. Heres what i switched too

20220830 165615

Latest posts

Top Bottom