Barneys farm, Mimosa Evo in a 4x4 under 1250w, Hydro

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Both were extra herers I grew and didnt have space for. They have been sitting in Ro water with no nutrients airstones pump or light. . but now its got all of it. Therrs a shit ton of root rot on that left plant. . but. . i took a pic of some green growth.

Basically I wanna see if I can bring it back to life lol. . this bastard needs to go into its own 4x4 in 3 weeks. . hahaha. . challenge accepted.

20220908 213622
20220908 213647 HDR
20220908 213626 HDR
20220908 213632
Electrolights

Electrolights

Welp im an idiot. Its cool to run 40amps, and have a dual plugin box with 4 prongs right? Each one is basically capable of handeling 10 amps. My 1000w lights on high are 8.6, and I am now running them at the 600w setting and 750 watt setting. So each plug can handle one light, including the new SE7000 coming my way.
Now for the dumb part, I only have 4 plugins I added, and they are in the same dual box. I have timers, and yea. . they are to big, and cover all the other outlets. . I can only plugin 1 fkn timer, but I ran an adapter to it so I can run the other ones. Basically they are too close together and not enough. I will go get 2 more 20 amp outlets, and 2 single boxes. Ill add an additional box and outlet to each run. That was something I wasnt ready for.
You can get a mechanical timer and not have to use the plug ins Intermatic TMHDT101 T101 24 Hour Dial Timer https://a.co/d/0sNSeuR just run power to it, then to outlets and plug in whatever you need the timer will control anything plugged into the outlets or if you don’t like mechanical you can go digital and put a switch instead that is extremely easy to program Intermatic ST01 7 Day Programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for Lights and Appliances, Astronomic, Self Adjusting, Heavy Duty,White https://a.co/d/92qKHO6

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

You can get a mechanical timer and not have to use the plug ins Intermatic TMHDT101 T101 24 Hour Dial Timer https://a.co/d/0sNSeuR just run power to it, then to outlets and plug in whatever you need the timer will control anything plugged into the outlets or if you don’t like mechanical you can go digital and put a switch instead that is extremely easy to program Intermatic ST01 7 Day Programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for Lights and Appliances, Astronomic, Self Adjusting, Heavy Duty,White https://a.co/d/92qKHO6
There you are, been trying to figure out who offered help way back and I finally found ya. So that mechanical one, since I ran 2 strands of 12/2 would I need 2 of them. I see it handles up to 40 amps though so Idk. I cant see the wires to comprehend how it works.

Electrolights

Electrolights

There you are, been trying to figure out who offered help way back and I finally found ya. So that mechanical one, since I ran 2 strands of 12/2 would I need 2 of them. I see it handles up to 40 amps though so Idk. I cant see the wires to comprehend how it works.
Yes you would need two unless you could use a 240v time clock and then just splice the neutrals(not landing them on the terminals) and put each black on terminals

Last edited:
Electrolights

Electrolights

It has its wiring diagram on the door, you would put the blacks of the power coming in on the lines and then the blacks going to the outlets on the loads and just splice the neutrals for each circuit separately to their outlets. To explain it easier with the neutrals, you would tie one of the whites from the power to the other white going to the outlet and then same thing for the other circuit

4129796F A7A1 4CC1 8FD3 9713E2C27F7E
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Well this looks good. At least 3 more weeks imo.

Gonna fire up the ol veg tent and start some more of my barneys farms seeds. I say that. .but it will prolly be a another week or 2 lol. . so fkn lazy and i love it.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Well this looks good. At least 3 more weeks imo.

Gonna fire up the ol veg tent and start some more of my barneys farms seeds. I say that. .but it will prolly be a another week or 2 lol. . so fkn lazy and i love it.
Frost for days she looks like an extract makers dream👍

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Se7000 will be here tomorrow. Trying to decide which tent to put it in atm. . really wish I could pop another. .just no room inside the house.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

So I do not want to buy a heater for my sealed bedroom. So here are my options.

One of my 3 4x4s, will turn on when the others turn off. Meaning I have to be in the grow room 2 times for top offs. Atm lights on at 430pm for 12hrs. If I switch one to turn off at 435pm. . well how the hell do I check the res. . oh shit. . oh shit. . perhaps that will be my old system with 4 plants in it and an external res. I can check that when lights are off.

Next option is setting the timer on the dehui to run lower RH when the lights are off. I dunno how that will effect transpiration since theres no photosynthesis . @Aqua Man can you fill in the blank for me? Would this work?

Basically it was like 58f this am outdoors and 62f in my grow room. That severely drops my res temps and im trying not to run heaters. Plus this winter that means the grow room will freeze at this pace. Im thinking one 750w hid will heat it just fine. Only way to try is to just do it. I need a temp monitor with a trend .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

One of my 3 4x4s, will turn on when the others turn off. Meaning I have to be in the grow room 2 times for top offs. Atm lights on at 430pm for 12hrs. If I switch one to turn off at 435pm. . well how the hell do I check the res. . oh shit. . oh shit. . perhaps that will be my old system with 4 plants in it and an external res. I can check that when lights are off.

Next option is setting the timer on the dehui to run lower RH when the lights are off. I dunno how that will effect transpiration since theres no photosynthesis . @Aqua Man can you fill in the blank for me? Would this work?

Basically it was like 58f this am outdoors and 62f in my grow room. That severely drops my res temps and im trying not to run heaters. Plus this winter that means the grow room will freeze at this pace. Im thinking one 750w hid will heat it just fine. Only way to try is to just do it. I need a temp monitor with a trend .
Plants dont transpire much in the absence of light so running a lower humidity during lights out is not only not an issue but imo ideal

Electrolights

Electrolights

The AC infinity controller has an app for trends, the one I have is Bluetooth so i can only see it when I’m near it but they have a new Wi-Fi one as well

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

The AC infinity controller has an app for trends, the one I have is Bluetooth so i can only see it when I’m near it but they have a new Wi-Fi one as well
Yea i have the t8 model 67. Just linked it up, after one year haha. So the prope that reads temps is sensitive to my 1000w hid drivers. It works at night, but once the lights come on its kicked off and wont come on again until i unplug and plugin the probe. They recommended some insulated wire and better probe, but cant guarantee since im running 3. I just unplugged it. . .

So im sure ill be able to figure it out once this SE7000 arrives today. I have to do some work in there anyways. Idk how ill run all this yet but now i have to find the probe and figure out the 1000th new layout :( never ends

Electrolights

Electrolights

Yea i have the t8 model 67. Just linked it up, after one year haha. So the prope that reads temps is sensitive to my 1000w hid drivers. It works at night, but once the lights come on its kicked off and wont come on again until i unplug and plugin the probe. They recommended some insulated wire and better probe, but cant guarantee since im running 3. I just unplugged it. . .

So im sure ill be able to figure it out once this SE7000 arrives today. I have to do some work in there anyways. Idk how ill run all this yet but now i have to find the probe and figure out the 1000th new layout :( never ends
Yeah I know the feeling just swapped my res to aero with some sprayers and pvc pipe since I was having root rot issues, gonna use that new led for flower too?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Yeah I know the feeling just swapped my res to aero with some sprayers and pvc pipe since I was having root rot issues, gonna use that new led for flower too?

Its already up and running. I replaced my 1000w hpd that I broke the dimmer on.

The plant is something im not proud of yet. It is a jack herer fast, vegged for a month with others, then went 3 weeks without nutrients cause I didnt have space for it nor wanted to keep pushing it. When i supercropped it lol. . it had flowers but was revegging. Now its been under a 1000w hps for a month and its still not looking good. Its like it got better, then worse lol. . its a mess. The canopy wasnt even at all so when I installed the se7000 today I rescrogged the tent. Pretty sure ill just use this tent for pressing and edibles. Its sticky, big buds. . just lots of leaf damage. And then my kther tent omg its fucked. So much leaf damage. Pretty sure calcium or mag lockout. I think its fixed but im to the point where im like fuck it. I just threw away a vegging plant last night due to bugs. . idk i got a mimosa evo going thats fire. . im babying it. . fuck all them other strains. Im ready to pop 6 more barneys farm but I need to disinfect the veg tent. . i sprayed neem oil everywhere lol. . fuck bugs.

Anyways. . my outlets i installed are holding up great. The mimosa is my frostiest plant ever.. . i do have the se7000 running. .

Basically i got 5 major complaints. . and 5 things going great lol. . overall im at a net neutral. .mostly annoyed, yet hopefull?

Im cleaning grow room now then gonna take some vids

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Hey @Moe.Red didnt realize I could trend this shit. Dunno why there are swings. Im assuming its due to the dehui filling and pumping out. I need to setup the gravity drain and stop using the pump. If the pump is running, the dehui stops basically. Least it seems so. It blows air. . just not hot air. I think it acts as if its full so it doesnt want to overfill it? My hopes is with it gravity draining it will have less downtime? Idk. .

What you think about these numbers? The se7000 is at max, about 24in from canopy. The canopy isnt as flat as id like so i cant bring it much lower. Its somewhat slanted. . i can get a lux reading if needed. . . ill post pics soon . .just know I ran this plant out of nutrients. . a few times. It still needs a res change, im just more focused on cleaning my veg tent tonight. Im sure ill get all this shit done by the weekend
Screenshots 2022 09 15 19 32 57

Screenshot 20220915 192130
Screenshot 20220915 192138
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Last video is my favorite. Mimosa evo from barneys farm. Other 2 are jack herer fast from seedsman. . no longer my fav strain lol. . as you can tell from the looks.

20220915 194028 HDR
20220915 194034 HDR
20220915 194041 HDR
20220915 194054
20220915 194059 HDR
20220915 194105
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Upgrading my old 4 plant fallponics system. No more waterfalls. . I will be running it under the SE7000 with some barneys farms seeds. I should be done with it by the time the mimosa is done. Its going back in that tent.

Im kind of stoked to show off what I have designed. Just gotta upgrade it. Looks like ill have a nifty single plant system and 4 plant system. 2 years in the making. . fun fun. Im hoping this will be the last mod to it. Atm its in my garage :(

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Here is a hint, lets see if anyone can figure out what im doing. Here is what it looked like too. Im removing the waterfalls.

The roots actually blocked the waterfalls in this system so its kindof pointless. Anyways. . i got something nice planned.

20220918 150753
20211220 200548
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Third video is Mimosa Evo, i took about 2 walmart sacks worth of fan leafs off it. There was so much light green below that needed exposed before harvest. Ill prolly do another defoliation on it Monday.

Second is Jack Herer fast, ive managed to get the buds to bulk up regardless of the previous lockout from high ppms. Overall I just keep it out if sight and out of mind. Annoyed. .

First video is very silly but what can ya do. It has a different leaf issue, which im sure was caused to lack of res change during veg, i revegged it also on purpose due to not having room for it. Then i supercrop it, and put it under a broken 1000w hps i couldn't turn down. Decided the plant could look worse so I over added nutrients also, and ppms hit almost 2k during first 2 weeks of flower lol. .then i threw the se 7000 on it for a week now at full power about 16 in away. Just turned it down to 75%. Ill do a full res change on it tomorrow and put ppms at about 1000. Also going to add Athena's balance for silica and ph stabilization. Just to this res though. Mimosa is 2 or 3 weeks from chop so ill be moving the se7000 in there then. .

Anyways. .i gotta little popcorn off the mimosa drying. . im stoked. .it looks amazing so im hopefull in the upper buds..

Latest posts

Top Bottom