Barneys farm, Mimosa Evo in a 4x4 under 1250w, Hydro

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Been slowly defoliating. Wishing I would have started earlier. Everytime I cut a purple leaf off, the leafs under it are light green and the buds are way behind. These indica fan leafs get thick and block light to the lower area. The popcorn is looking amazing. I could harvest now but my popcorn is starting to turn purple so imma keep waiting a few more weeks.

My other tents are starting to bulk up also. No vids of them though.

Screenshot 20220927 220624
Screenshot 20220927 220548
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Mimosa evo harvested. Looks amazing and rock hard buds. The lower popcorn buds are my greatest yet. They look amazing too.

Welp time to kill this thread and start a new one. Got something nice planned out, as soon as I clean this room up.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Se7000 putting in the work in one of my other tents.

Its been on at the highest setting for a month now in that tent. Canopy is so even, gotta lotta weight in there when compare to my hid grows. Hell while that mimosa is fire, there doesnt seem to be alot of it. Im thinking 8 oz isnt enough. Imma get way more outta this tent.

20221013 171847
20221013 172003
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Se7000 putting in the work in one of my other tents.

Its been on at the highest setting for a month now in that tent. Canopy is so even, gotta lotta weight in there when compare to my hid grows. Hell while that mimosa is fire, there doesnt seem to be alot of it. Im thinking 8 oz isnt enough. Imma get way more outta this tent.
Yeah i found that it keeps a low even canopy… but with tye bids so chunky and no scrog shot is sagging

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Yeah i found that it keeps a low even canopy… but with tye bids so chunky and no scrog shot is sagging
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/s...ms-barneys-farm-genetics.143246/#post-2862514 I just made the thread today, dunno if you have seen it, but ill be using that light on a 4 plant system. Instead of airstones and waterfalls each bucket will have a venturi. Its my theory and should work. My plumbing runs internal, through the return lines and gravity makes it flow back. There will be a T at the end, and a 4 way of i think its 3/4 tubing, or 1/2, its that black rubber junk I dislike. Anyways, the airline will be ran directly on top of the feed tubing. The airline will be spiked into the water tubing at the end of the run. I currently use fittings that are placed after the pump and accept an airline. I found that if I put a long tube on it that it just cavitates and the venturi no longer works. So in my eyes im going to drill a hole about 1/2 inch back, put the spike in it, and hook up an airline. I have multiple size pumps to choose from in case I need more or less flow. I also use the large magnet loud air pumps, so I know that wont be an issue. Im thinking I will have to ajust the spike in and out, or the flowrates or something to make it work like these cheap fittings. You and moe have convinced me I need a DO probe, so thats in the works. As well as its all working out for Moe I was thinking about diving into the world of automation. Anyways. . off to fuck off some more. Literally have 3 days off, should be in cleaning this room up and putting the new system in. Instead, since I have 2 weeks for veg, imma say FUCK IT and keep scrolling youtube. Who wants to work after they worked multiple 12s. . dumb.
Fuck im also worried my window unit will freeze this winter, and my dehui pumps out the window lol, that will freeze. Gotta add a drain in that room or something and asap lol. . PLUS theres no heater in there, im going to run one of my 1000w hids on low, 600w setting on opposite times. So when the se7000 room and other 600w room shut off, my 600w room will start up. . Just dunno if that will be enough heat. Prolly switch up the veg tent to run at that time too. . . this is why id rather chose to do nothing, and wait until theres an issue or I have to do it, and then do it. Right now im 300 tasks behind schedule in my world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom