Based on research I'm going with a gorilla tent, an AC infinity fan and filter, and ac infinity lights, now all I need is soil and food?

• Thread starter Edubz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Edubz

So I hear the gorilla tents are one of the best quality tents so I'm grabbing that, and also saw ac infinity makes good fans and filters and lights so I'm grabbing that. What kind of soil and food should I get?

Moshmen

Moshmen

So I hear the gorilla tents are one of the best quality tents so I'm grabbing that, and also saw ac infinity makes good fans and filters and lights so I'm grabbing that. What kind of soil and food should I get?
Ac makes a good tent as well - the gurilla is thicker taller ect but I find it much harder to open and close because of the zipper configuration! Think about it . Plus ac has discount codes right here in the farm

Blastfact

Blastfact

I have two Gorilla's, AC infinity Exhaust and HLG lighting. I'm switching everything to Gaia Green and Recharge for nutrients and use Ocean Forrest soils and coco that I can get at the local farm and ranch store. Have a 27 gal tub full of Ocean Forrest and a 27 gal tub full of 70/30 coco/perlite. Done with all the mad scientist bottle BS.

Moshmen

Moshmen

How do you feel about the zipper locations? I hate bending over to try and zip it up ! Lol

Top Bottom