basement grow in south colorado

• Thread starter smalltimer87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Have you ever seen the electrical wiring from a government-built house in Richland? Shit was thrown up in an all-fired hurry back when Hanford was first working on an atomic bomb to drop on Japan... lol. The wiring in some of these places is downright SCARY!!
Funny you say that in my second home the entire house was wired without copper wiring and if you plugged in a hair dryer (for some reason them things draw alot of electric ) the other things on that circuit would flicker , well had a electrician out and he said being my home was built during ww11 they were not aloud to use copper as it was all being saved to make bullets and bombs, so that and the about to break sewer pipe led me to make the worse decision on my life in selling it ...... man i wish i would of fixed that home and never moved to a mansion that would be forclosed (short sold ) 4 years later .... live and learn i suppose

ttystikk

ttystikk

Funny you say that in my second home the entire house was wired without copper wiring and if you plugged in a hair dryer (for some reason them things draw alot of electric ) the other things on that circuit would flicker , well had a electrician out and he said being my home was built during ww11 they were not aloud to use copper as it was all being saved to make bullets and bombs, so that and the about to break sewer pipe led me to make the worse decision on my life in selling it ...... man i wish i would of fixed that home and never moved to a mansion that would be forclosed (short sold ) 4 years later .... live and learn i suppose

Fuck. I hate hearing stories like this, it really sucks that you got caught up in the Great Swindle of the 2000s. I had nothing to lose at the time, so it didn't leave me any more broke than I started. Doing this is a step up and a Godsend. I know damn well I'm helping the local economy and I'm helping people... well, shit. No wonder it's illegal!

smalltimer87

smalltimer87

Day 21 update..will be foliar feeding today with liquid karma as we do about every other day. Flower nutrients were introduced to soil at day 18. Up until then, they were just receiving NPK from the foliar feed Everyone is really showing appreciation for the nutrients, co2, foliar feeding, and the ever so controversial Philips e papillon lights from the heavens!

Full room shot labeled
Picture346
Chemdawg day 21
Grape stomper canopy day 21
Skywalker day 21
soserthc1

soserthc1

Think you need to change your name bro as smalltime its not its actually a really nice even canopy of some killer strain . If i may add thou keep your eye on the new crosses especially if its a random untested cross as I would hate to see a new cross herm on you and seed all those killer strains

smalltimer87

smalltimer87

Hey thank you sir! We have an extremely watchful eye on them, so far no male flowers..a couple have formed seeds, indicating instability perhaps, but I see no danger in them pollinating others as there are only female flowers formed..will yank em of course the second if and when I see a male flower forming, and as I know all to well, this can happen overnight.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

According to science, there can be no seeds without some male flowers doing ya dirty. Those lil friggers can hide deep in the bud, also. Hope it doesn't become a real issue for you. Colorado proud! Good luck!

smalltimer87

smalltimer87

I figure the same thing, but I can't find a Damn one. I've read that sometimes a female plant will just create seeds, 'pollinate itself' from a freak out of lack of males around, which it might understand as unnatural..at any rate, I am going to go ahead and cut the problematic plant tomorrow before I have to find out the hard way what is what.

sixstring

sixstring

Lookin good in here.i ran the grapestomper for a while, your gonna like it if you haven't already tried it. I'm gonna go ahead and start calling you big time lol.peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

I figure the same thing, but I can't find a Damn one. I've read that sometimes a female plant will just create seeds, 'pollinate itself' from a freak out of lack of males around, which it might understand as unnatural..at any rate, I am going to go ahead and cut the problematic plant tomorrow before I have to find out the hard way what is what.
True but that freak out is the plant forcing a male flower so @altitudefarmer is correct in stating there had to be a male flower but 1 missed shouldn't seed the whole room but if your seeing seeds this early you could have a issue as there are alot of plants there to check , hope all is well as it would suck to seed that entire set up (got a few myself in lower buds this time - and it sucks )
anyways best of luck bro

smalltimer87

smalltimer87

first pic: grape stomper day 24
second pic: sour diesel reserve privada cut..day 20
third pic: skywalker left, Chemdog right..day 24. sour d background right. grape stomper background left..

Picture364
Picture357
Picture362
smalltimer87

smalltimer87

do ya'll feel like it's a bit early for the grape stomper fan leaves to be yellowing up? Fed with npk yesterday, as well as calcium and magnesium...going to try more magnesium and nitrogen today to try to remedy the early yellowing....any other suggestions fellows?

Picture363
A

A-Roe

Just keep feeding and watering with CalMag it is way to early for that much yellowing, hitting with too much nitrogen this late might not be good.

smalltimer87

smalltimer87

Rollin' right along..the new crosses will be finished flowering soon. Mickey mouse shit, and grape twizzlers x og, as well as another special one. Expecting to take down the rest of the room after a flushing period.

Mickey mouse shit day56
Grapetwizzlerxpre98bubbaog day56
smalltimer87

smalltimer87

Alright, cut chemdawgs yesterday and today..chopped the loud scouts and skywalker og's a couple days ago. The first pic is the Chemdog, the second is the sour diesel featuring calcium deficiency. This has not seemed to slow down its growth too significantly, because the buds are rock hard and smelling like luck itself! Some true headstash. Going to take her to ten weeks at least, which is the amount of time we are looking at for the grape stomper as well. Anyways, cheers! And major props to reserve privada..someone popped a straight real sour d pheno.

Image 1
Top Bottom