Basing Vac Purging Noob

• Thread starter LEDSMOKE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

So been blasting for about 3 years and I've finally decided to get a vac pump, little late I know. Anyways could anyone point me in the right direction for techniques, honeycomb info or really anything pertaining to becoming very proficient at it.

waxman

waxman

@LEDSMOKE. If you still need advise I can help you out. @Consentratez, I know. I can't believe no one would reply! That is what this forum is for. Right..

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Just need basic information on temps to achieve shatter/ comb. Right now I always get nice honeycomb. About to grab a digital heat pad for accuracy.

gumby420

gumby420

if youre getting honeycomb, drop the temps about 15* from where you have them and you should get stable shatter. i purge around 85 for shatter and 100-105 for honeycomb

waxman

waxman

Just need basic information on temps to achieve shatter/ comb. Right now I always get nice honeycomb. About to grab a digital heat pad for accuracy.
Yes, the temps are critical. The digital heatpad will help you achieve and hold the desired temp without much fluctuations. On Shatter I never let my oil get over 90 degrees. If your vac purge times are longer than needed to make Shatter, (fully purged product) you can start to make Honeycomb.
I have done this before when I feel asleep and did not catch it..
I hope this helps.

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Damn just did 105* and got comb still nice but was hoping for shatter. >.<

Consentratez

Consentratez

Oh yea a little wee bit high :) but I honestly love that consistency shatters nice to handle but I just enjoy ur more :) in a couple days it's going to change more - keep it in for a couple days man I don't know how big your chamber is but I think it would be good to keep it in I never take it out early - I used to get that "tany" taste u kno . Some big growers I talk with swear by the two day method so I do it

Latest posts

Top Bottom