Bay 11 grow journal in jadeds green garden

• Thread starter JadedMarxist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Hello everyone
I had a fellow farmer gift me a few new strains (new to me anyways). Thanks @UnderGreenSunn

All he asks in return is to do a little journal about them. Easy

These are the new beans i was fortunate enough to receive,

ISS (something something super skunk)
Romulan grapefruit
LocktiteX bling cherry
And the one this journal is about Bay 11

Were just started in a little self watering click and grow set up until big enough to go into net pots. Then into 10l or 2.5 gal buckets dwc.

They will stay under a likesuns Chinese blurple light supposed 1000w eq, and a couple of noma led grow light bulbs at 3w each.

Plan is to have them stay under the led until my sour d is finished for the space in the flowering tent. 25 days or so.

Ive heard nothing but good things with bay 11 strain and will post pics later when there not just seeds lol.

Can't wait

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Well some news all 3 seeds are popped and now sticking out of the rockwool cubes.

I had meant to update yesterday but I had made some infused honey the night before last and had not had a chance to sample it till yesterday morning.

So when I woke up yesterday I thought I'd sprinkle some on my toast....

Well breakfast was at 8am yesterday and it's now 230am and I just crawled outta bed fml way to strong have to dilute it I took less than a spoon full and I made a liter of honey

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Well I think I lost all 3 bay 11 they all pooped but never broke the top of the rockwool. The tap root coiled up like spring and the roots were actually growing up.

With it being so fukin cold and nice. (The colder the better for me, and I'll still be soaked in sweat) I'm having hard time keeping temps up. Even tho it says 21C.

IMG 20210208 211253
IMG 20210208 211243

Latest posts

Top Bottom