Bay Lite Heating And Cooling Controller

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I forgot I had a digital duel heating/cooling controller. With my veg tent running cooler and cooler due to winter weather I decided it was time to set this up. I’m hoping to get a steady 75f without a huge humidity jump. In this case I’m not using the heating output and i am running the main 4” exhaust fan off the cooling side of the controller. Ambient temp in the room is around 63f and the fan had been running full time. I also injected extra air previously through another 4” duct fan that is split between this tent and a flower tent, and this only came on when the flower tent lights came on. I also removed this feed, allowing just a vacuum initiated feed when the cooling is initiated. I have a single fan inside the tent moving air.

1) biggest concern is humidity

So far I am happy with the ease to set this up. No instructions where in the box when i refound it (?) but a quick YouTube search gave simple step by step instructions. I will update my review of this as time goes, and possibly buy another. That is if I don’t find a nice WiFi model I can control from an app .....

Bay lite heating and cooling controller

Top Bottom