Bayer Monsanto Merger Will Steal The Marijuana Industry

• Thread starter guymandude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Can you help me research, point me in a direction of connecting the DOTS between Bright Green Group of Companies of Canada with one of the Monopoly companies above ya know Monsanto , Dow & Dupont and them
@LocalGrowGuy
@epitome Why do you keep asking me about a connection between bright green group and monsanto etc? I don't understand why you would like the post and then challenge it? Am I missing something or would you mind clarifying?

I have said before, and I'm happy to repeat, that I don't know enough about BGGoC to have an opinion, but without a serious look they don't give me any red flags. I trust the farmers here who are not calling BS since I am not privy to the specifics. I don't know what DOTS you are asking me about. I'm knee deep in insurance applications so I apologize if I am missing whatever is right in front of my face. Please feel free to be more direct if you are asking something specific because I are confused.
IRConfus

If you are trying to ask me something about the article I linked and posted, then please ask away, because your repeated use of the @LocalGrowGuy lable confuses me. But so do flashing yellow arrows and the purple/black lights I see at certain intersections sometimes. Your query would make more sense to me if I made this in your thread, but I didn't so here we are.

epitome

epitome

@epitome Why do you keep asking me about a connection between bright green group and monsanto etc? I don't understand why you would like the post and then challenge it? Am I missing something or would you mind clarifying?

I have said before, and I'm happy to repeat, that I don't know enough about BGGoC to have an opinion, but without a serious look they don't give me any red flags. I trust the farmers here who are not calling BS since I am not privy to the specifics. I don't know what DOTS you are asking me about. I'm knee deep in insurance applications so I apologize if I am missing whatever is right in front of my face. Please feel free to be more direct if you are asking something specific because I are confused.
View attachment 654457

If you are trying to ask me something about the article I linked and posted, then please ask away, because your repeated use of the @LocalGrowGuy lable confuses me. But so do flashing yellow arrows and the purple/black lights I see at certain intersections sometimes. Your query would make more sense to me if I made this in your thread, but I didn't so here we are.
no challenge just asking for help to see if there is or isn't a link the dots in caps was an autocorrec for some reason but I wasn't yelling or implying sarcasm...but it's cool man no worries...peace

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

no challenge just asking for help to see if there is or isn't a link the dots in caps was an autocorrec for some reason but I wasn't yelling or implying sarcasm...but it's cool man no worries...peace
Funking autocorrect. Happy Holidays

Latest posts

Top Bottom