Bazooka joe and SSH info please.

• Thread starter frankie-smiles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frankie-smiles

Just seen you have some new stock in at the farm, was looking at the list and a couple sound like my sorta thing. I have heard the bazooka joe makes big ass buds of bubblegum sweet weed, but do you have any more info or pictures of this strain - sounds real good, think I'm gonna grab a pack anyway. What details can you give us on the super silver haze? Flower times etc, its just i'm not familiar with reefs SSH so any info or pic's would be real helpfull. Thanks.

P

pilot error

Yes, more info and pics if possible on the bazooka joe.
thx
pilot

D

doggystyled73

same here.. I'm lookin for a good bubblegum and so far serious and TH aren't cuttin it.. would also like to know the lineage of this bazooka joe

G

gshort

i ran some joe bout 2 yrs ago. dont no if what i got was joe tho cause it didnt smell sweet at all. most had a black coffee smell. wasnt the truth but wasnt junk either. all of um went 10+ wks.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
ive neva been soo interested in bubble gum just caz of her fame im not into name strain thing but im sure she is serious wit all these request

wat sparked my interest is the silva bubble cross by dna cats
ino we might not get those answer but for anyone interested in som bubblegum that is bazooka joe st8 up silva bubbles, bubble gum parent got to be the real deal caz that cross was bazooka gum all da way fire

1luvbigherb

D

Dubsta

Personally the RM Bazooka Joe i have is OK but its not on my favorite list. It can yield well when done right with multiple tops. Not sure if the one hes releasing will be the same mine does have a good Bubblegum type smell like the old skool bazooka joe stuff. Perfect name but not my favorite since i like a stanky weed. The High is more sativa then indica so its better for a day time smoke..

W

WCC

The Bubblegum cutting up here thats circulated by a close bunch of friends/family who have held onto her for 20+ years ... she REEEKS like sweet pink bubblegum , and is super potent ... not the biggest yielder tho.

H

Hemphrey Bogart

Anybody got any info on the SSH that is being offered? I didn't see a description for them in thcbay.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
really upsetting

it was all a dream yrs ago lookin at accidental haze hbh heri apple pie P.H.
now its here but we anint seen it

i am delighted reef is at the farm i lov how descriptive his answers can be very informative

1luvbigherb

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
hi guys , i got some bazooka joe on the go , will post some p[ics up for you soon , next couple of days nearly finished now

B

bigbag

i grew bazooka joe via emery from general g seeds(reefs uncle)circa '97.grew dense,huge cylindrical donkey dicks....but sadly fell apart literally overnight from mold.could'beena'contenda

H

hellboysavage

whats up sonic i know this thread is super old but you seem to be the only one with pics of the bazooka joe how did it turn out for you how long did it take to finish anything would be kind of you thanks

Top Bottom