BB Cheese grow in ProMix Hp | Spider Farmer SE-3000

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
This is the mother plant of the current clones. She is deffinitly doing good in a gallon pot. soon, i will be doing some triming to cut her back down. This is mainly to keep her branches growing to far out. I need an tent for her and the other mother for during winter.

2022 07 17 105729

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I wasn't kidding when i said its about to get wild in the room. They've grown ticker in the last three days. Three day of camping and got back to little bit of surprise.
The readings from the waste water was at ph6.8 with 0.6 ec so i decided to run about two gallons through the rockwool. 83f in the room with 46% RH. It's super hot here right now and AC is running low at 70f

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Got the mother Blueberry cheese trimmed up and cleaned up a bit. took seven clones in total. I don't really need clones at this time, but these branches looked so nice that i couldn't throw away.
I might switch it up a bit next round and run a dwc. will see
2022 07 26 074348
2022 07 26 074340

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Deffoliation day! these girls really could use some more light penetration and air flow through the branches. Although i didn't defoil too much, i did take the bigger leaves and smaller branches out.
@Aquaman also suggusted to do a rez change and make my solution at 1.5ec
The girls really have shown a massive increase in hight and flower development. With the weather temps being cooler today, i decided to bring the intensity of the light back to 100%
Currentlyy, leaf temp is around 26.3 and with a bit of water mist spray on the leaves i brought the leaf temp lower to find out what the leaf temp is going to be once the leaves are dried.

2022 08 02 084034

Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Deffoliation day! these girls really could use some more light penetration and air flow through the branches. Although i didn't defoil too much, i did take the bigger leaves and smaller branches out.
@Aquaman also suggusted to do a rez change and make my solution at 1.5ec
The girls really have shown a massive increase in hight and flower development. With the weather temps being cooler today, i decided to bring the intensity of the light back to 100%
Currentlyy, leaf temp is around 26.3 and with a bit of water mist spray on the leaves i brought the leaf temp lower to find out what the leaf temp is going to be once the leaves are dried.

View attachment 1267376View attachment 1267378
Lookin real happy and I'm sure breathin better after the trim. Tis ok to laugh but I just googled "uni-slab" rather than ask so as to understand what you are growing in. That is some cool shit man. So the black tarp they sit in, is it ever supposed to hold water that the roots come out of the bag and live in? Or do you make sure the roots stay inside the bag and the tarp is just for run-off?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Lookin real happy and I'm sure breathin better after the trim. Tis ok to laugh but I just googled "uni-slab" rather than ask so as to understand what you are growing in. That is some cool shit man. So the black tarp they sit in, is it ever supposed to hold water that the roots come out of the bag and live in? Or do you make sure the roots stay inside the bag and the tarp is just for run-off?
The black thick plastic is just to make sure that the water runs off to the drain hole. based on the instructions, I made four little cuts on the uni-slab plastic to allow the water to drain away. Based on the roots picking out, it just tells me that the root system is perfect. also, the plastic should really not hold any water, my angels are a bit off and i didn't fix it on time. it's on the too do list for next setup, if i don't change the system to DWC.

Last edited:
PK1

PK1

Supporter
@Aquaman i have a sponge inside the pump before the pump sucktion. I'm just wondering if i should remove this sponge as it does hold alot of the solution mix.
The sponge was put by the factory, i guess thats to ensure nothing goes into the pump and damage the blades. However, i premix my solution before putting it in rez. Thoughts?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aquaman i have a sponge inside the pump before the pump sucktion. I'm just wondering if i should remove this sponge as it does hold alot of the solution mix.
The sponge was put by the factory, i guess thats to ensure nothing goes into the pump and damage the blades. However, i premix my solution before putting it in rez. Thoughts?
You can but id just pull it and clean it once a week. I used to use polyfil 100% for my aquatic filters cause its cheap af and polishes the water really well. But not needed in hydro, in aeroponic id use it though.

Imo keep it and just rinse it. If you want better flow replace it with a course filter foam. You can buy and cut to size

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
You can but id just pull it and clean it once a week. I used to use polyfil 100% for my aquatic filters cause its cheap af and polishes the water really well. But not needed in hydro, in aeroponic id use it though.

Imo keep it and just rinse it. If you want better flow replace it with a course filter foam. You can buy and cut to size
i see, i don't clean it as often and i see that with in a week its holding alot of the solution mix. cleaning it in the rez water makes the water spike to higher ec and i find it a waste of solution.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i see, i don't clean it as often and i see that with in a week its holding alot of the solution mix. cleaning it in the rez water makes the water spike to higher ec and i find it a waste of solution.
Yeah just rinse in the sink

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Unless your running it for bacteria housing then just rinse in some res water and toss that away

PK1

PK1

Supporter
2022 08 04 082656

2022 08 04 082636
2022 08 04 082629
2022 08 04 082645

Looking super healthy at the moment. The upfeed to 1.5ec sure did gave the boost these girls were looking for.
The last couple days the weather here has been raining and that has kept the enviroment in the room on point and leaf temps on 26ish celcious.
Unfortinutly, i don't have a exhust system yet and won't be able to turn on the CO2 system. Currently reading 450ppm in the room.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I don't have much of a garden, but lots of pots. lol!
I think having a garden is very time consuming but it sure is relaxing. This summer i deffinitly grow bunch extra vegitables. I also like the fact that in winter i can move all these inside my 2x2 tent. LOL!!! ya, i need a bigger tent. The BB cheese and wedding cake mother plants go into the tent, the lettuse and green onions do too. Gotta keep my fav fresh vegitables.

2022 08 04 165347
2022 07 28 183236

Top Bottom