• Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Happy Saturday Farmer's
2022 08 06 081531

2022 08 06 081513
2022 08 06 081506

ok so, i've been hitting a problem on the right plant and have been doing minor adjustments to figure what the cause could be. On the last deffoliation i got majority of the old leaves out that were looking bad. After checking today the leaves are showing a sign of problem again. I take this is a mobile type of deffeciency since it happens on the older leaves. In the video you can see the problem on the older leaves.

based on this mobile deffeciencies are Nitrogin, phosphorous, Potassium, Magnesium, Molybdenum
Mobile and imobile nutrients

I follow this deffeciency list for plants and to me it looks like a phosprous or potassium. Thoughts?
1plant deffeciency

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Happy Saturday Farmer's
View attachment 1268529
View attachment 1268530 View attachment 1268531

ok so, i've been hitting a problem on the right plant and have been doing minor adjustments to figure what the cause could be. On the last deffoliation i got majority of the old leaves out that were looking bad. After checking today the leaves are showing a sign of problem again. I take this is a mobile type of deffeciency since it happens on the older leaves. In the video you can see the problem on the older leaves.

based on this mobile deffeciencies are Nitrogin, phosphorous, Potassium, Magnesium, Molybdenum
View attachment 1268526

I follow this deffeciency list for plants and to me it looks like a phosprous or potassium. Thoughts?
View attachment 1268528

View attachment 1268525
Potassium, transpiration issues likely to much wind in those areas. Turn the fan down a bit

Reactions: PK1
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Happy Saturday Farmer's
View attachment 1268529
View attachment 1268530 View attachment 1268531

View attachment 1268526

View attachment 1268528

View attachment 1268525
Saturday? Thanks, When you're retired they all blend together lol...Other than Dr. appointment days they're all Saturdays...

I was having odd issues with some leaves that I shrugged off...eh who cares only a leaf here and there. I started using Floralicious with my grows about 6 - 9 months ago......I don't have those issues since I started with it.....I'm not trying to sell you on it but I think the Fulvic & Humic acid in it along with its complex sugars are partially responsible

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Saturday? Thanks, When you're retired they all blend together lol...Other than Dr. appointment days they're all Saturdays...

I was having odd issues with some leaves that I shrugged off...eh who cares only a leaf here and there. I started using Floralicious with my grows about 6 - 9 months ago......I don't have those issues since I started with it.....I'm not trying to sell you on it but I think the Fulvic & Humic acid in it along with its complex sugars are partially responsible
In hydro fulvic, you are absolutely bang on. Floralicious is potassium sulphate with fulvic and humic and thats a cery large benefit in mid to late flower

PK1

PK1

Supporter
3rd week of flower
I repositioned some of the fans and the 4inch inlet that brings in AC cold air. I've also removed some leaves here and there to try and get more light to penetrate to the lower buds. These girls get bushy fast. lol!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
3rd week of flower
I repositioned some of the fans and the 4inch inlet that brings in AC cold air. I've also removed some leaves here and there to try and get more light to penetrate to the lower buds. These girls get bushy fast. lol!

View attachment 1269118

View attachment 1269119

View attachment 1269121

View attachment 1269122
They look like nice healthy green leaves, that can only lead to good things with your buds, I love the jungle look and I don't know about how you feel about it but I've a hard time defoliating healthy solar panels and lolly popping, stripping all my wife's eatable material away. I understand why, it just painful

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
i followed this video
Thanks for posting that but I couldn't watch it all, I got to 3 min in and they were still hadn't said anything useful ..I expected how to open jello packages next.....Its just me I want the facts I've too short an attention span to follow all the accompanied what we did last week updates and pleasantries. I thought the kids today were too much into the Instagram 15 sec clips...I've fallen into that trap as well I guess

• Haha
PK1

PK1

Supporter
ok fair enough lol
You'll will need the following;

Liquid Sunflower Lecithin, Citric Acid, Unflavored Gelatine, Coconut Oil, Double Boiler Glass Bowls, Cheesecloth Cooking Twine, Weed Leaf Molds

How to make coconut weed butter
I started off by putting my trimmed leaves, some stems and some shake weed on top of a cooking shit which was put above pizza pans lol! The oven was pre-heated to 250c and i cooked the shake weed for 10min. I emptied the Coconut oil into a bowl and slowly pre-heated it so it became liquid and dropped the warmed up weed which was two full pizza pans into the coconut oil and cocked each batch for 30 min. I grabbed another bowl with some elasticbands and put the cheesecloth inside the bowl. I held it down with an elasticband since the sideds of the cheesecloth was sticking out.

How to make jelly weed
I started up warming up enough water for one pack of jelly. One the water was warm enough but not boiling than i added coconut weed butter to the water. I than added half tea spoon of liquid sunflower lecithin to the mixture. once these were mixed i added the strawberry gelatine and did lots of mixing. i made sure the pot was warm but nothing was boiling.
I bought some leaf molds on amazon and it had a tube to fill up the liquid pretty easily. Filled up the molds and sprinkeld some citric acid on top of it and put them in the freezer.

Enjoy!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
ok fair enough lol
You'll will need the following;

Liquid Sunflower Lecithin, Citric Acid, Unflavored Gelatine, Coconut Oil, Double Boiler Glass Bowls, Cheesecloth Cooking Twine, Weed Leaf Molds

How to make coconut weed butter
I started off by putting my trimmed leaves, some stems and some shake weed on top of a cooking shit which was put above pizza pans lol! The oven was pre-heated to 250c and i cooked the shake weed for 10min. I emptied the Coconut oil into a bowl and slowly pre-heated it so it became liquid and dropped the warmed up weed which was two full pizza pans into the coconut oil and cocked each batch for 30 min. I grabbed another bowl with some elasticbands and put the cheesecloth inside the bowl. I held it down with an elasticband since the sideds of the cheesecloth was sticking out.

How to make jelly weed
I started up warming up enough water for one pack of jelly. One the water was warm enough but not boiling than i added coconut weed butter to the water. I than added half tea spoon of liquid sunflower lecithin to the mixture. once these were mixed i added the strawberry gelatine and did lots of mixing. i made sure the pot was warm but nothing was boiling.
I bought some leaf molds on amazon and it had a tube to fill up the liquid pretty easily. Filled up the molds and sprinkeld some citric acid on top of it and put them in the freezer.

Enjoy!
Its a pet peeve of mine on video;s when I'm looking for specific info....is it just me? when I look for information on video's I don't want to hear about their dog,cats,vacation,trip to the store or other useless shit that make me gag to sit through...movies too ...my wife hates it...I can watch a 2 hr ( bad movie ) in 10 - 15 min I find they get a lot better that way.....lol

I've made Chocolates & gummy's but the gummy's for my wife but they have been gooey soft & oily They work but have gotten smaller over time and leaked out the oil. I've all the ingredients & tools but I'm thinking a syrup would work better for her. At least thats my next try

Last edited:
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Its a pet peeve of mine on video;s when I'm looking for specific info....is it just me? when I look for information on video's I don't want to hear about their dog,cats,vacation,trip to the store or other useless shit that make me gag to sit through...movies too ...my wife hates it...I can watch a 2 hr ( bad movie ) in 10 - 15 min I find they get a lot better that way.....lol

I've made Chocolates & gummy's but the gummy's for my wife but they have been gooey soft & oily They work but have gotten smaller over time and leaked out the oil. I've all the ingredients & tools but I'm thinking a syrup would work better for her. At least thats my next try
if your weed is mixed with the butter and you are infusing it that way than maybe you are using to much butter and need to come up with a different method.
What if instead of using weed butter, you just use butter and make your mix and allow the weed to get infused with the geleton. Than poor it into the cheesecloth and into gummies?
I also made egg's with the weed butter which made me locked up on the couch. lol!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
OK so, minor changes after taking this video. I actulley activated 7AM and 8AM to have a 1 min of feeding. 9AM is still not active but it goes to 10AM until 4pm. Lights off at 6pm and at 12pm it gets a 5min flush. The valves to the lines are half open. I'll check tomorrow to see how much solution comes through the lines through out tomorrow's cycle.
currently rw syrange test is reading the same condition levels as rez

PK1

PK1

Supporter
2022 08 12 102714
2022 08 12 102711

For the past couple day's i've been watching the waste water and minimizing the waste by playing with the timer and adjusting the valves. Thanks to @Dirtbag for explaining at what stage i want to be in vegative and or feed generative. Currently, in the bulking phase i am keeping my feeding in vegative by keeping the nutrients in the rw fresh.

Lights on at 6AM and feeding at 7AM for 1min. At 12pm it gets a three minute flush which gives me less than a half gallon waste water. From 1pm to 5pm i am feeding every hour for one minute. Lights off at 6pm

I will also be changing the ratio of my feeding. I was doing a 1:1 ratio and i will be changing this to 2:1 ratio. Mega Crop two part consist of;
Part A: (N)(NO3)(P)(K)(Mg)(CA)(S)(Fe)(Zn)(B)(Mn)(Cu)(Mo)(Si)
Part B: (N)(NO3)(NH4)(Ca)
Majority of the nutrients are in Part A and Part B only holds Nitrogin, nitrite, Ammonical Nitrogin and Calcuim

These values are for 13gallon rez. To check the calculator, i decided to put zero, first in the boxes to see the values i get. The last pictures holds how many grams is needed for 13gallon rez. I think with upping the ratio to 2:1 it will give that extra (N)(NO3)(P)(K)(Mg)(CA)(S)(Fe)(Zn)(B)(Mn)(Cu)(Mo)(Si) that the plants need at this stage. Tomorrow will do a rez change.

Happy Friday Farmer's!!!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Happy Saturday farmers!!
I'm still batteling the pottasium deffeciency. Yesterday did a rez change and tought i test out the mega crop calculator. Calculator was saying for a injector tanks that are 16 gallons to use 156.80 grams of Part A and 144 grams of part B. As stoned as i was, i should of know that this is going to be a strong mix. It gave me a 5.0ec
So, i took 10 gallons away and added two gallons of tap water. This brought it to 1.5ec

I need to figure out a proper feeding chart for two parts mega crop, cuz the calculator doesn't make sense to me

2022 08 13 105637
2022 08 13 105630

Top Bottom