BB Cheese grow in ProMix Hp | Spider Farmer SE-3000

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

Exactly the problem I’m having this summer temps as high as 100 in the tent! And 78rh in the tent. Right now I’m got it down a bit, but fan blowing harder than normal and pulled large colas apart ugly but effective .
You have the fans blowing on the buds at all or is it all indirect?

I've been using indirect to try to swirl the air and keep movement, but like you said some of the larger colas I'm worried about extreme micro climates. With it hitting triple digits my humidity has dropped to where I want it, but man tents sitting at 95 is quite the trade off.

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
You have the fans blowing on the buds at all or is it all indirect?

I've been using indirect to try to swirl the air and keep movement, but like you said some of the larger colas I'm worried about extreme micro climates. With it hitting triple digits my humidity has dropped to where I want it, but man tents sitting at 95 is quite the trade off.
you don't want constant fan blowing at the tops. However, i think its okay if the fan is turning around and some air hits the tops. it helps durning lights off so that the moisture levels don't build up to high.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
starting week 7 at 0.5ec with ph of 5.8, room temp down to 75f with humidity at 45%. Leaf temp is around 74f with light intensity down to 60% at 2ft.
I deffinitly dont notice the flowers bulking up anymore, but the aroma is just getting heavier. Specially after light off. Trichomes are showing nice and cloudy on the tops but still clear on the lower bud sites. This cheese sure is smelly and hairy, lol!
DSC 2999
DSC 3000
DSC 3001

It's been a fun ride with the Spiderfarmer SE-3000. I did run into one of the led bars not working, but as soon as I reached out they sent me another one within a couple of days. The new LED bar was wrapped multiple times around bubble plastic wraps and was well packaged around. Thanks for the quick turn around @SpiderFarmerLED
2022 09 10 091928

Happy Saturday farmers!

Last edited:
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Week 8 of flower. I can't wait to try these out! The aroma is killing me, lol!
Trichomes are all cloudy and is starting to get amber. I'll be cutting these later today at light off!

2022 09 13 072529
2022 09 13 072540
2022 09 13 072500

Top Bottom