BBs Test Thread

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well folks, i guess I should make a thread here for my test grows and get a few shots up of the new one. For tonight I'll just do whats in flower from Elite right now, mainly cause I started pinching in veg, then realized, oh ya, pics, fuckin idiot, anyway. So heres the 2 Sour Banana Punch that are in flower right now, very strong and sturdy plants, and they are really taking off quick, in fact they are growing next to the SB bx3s and early on blowing them away. Check out the frost on the first one I'll post, the other is behind, but coming on strong, so lets hope things keep up like this.

Sour Banana Punch 2:

Bbs test thread
Bbs test thread 2
Bbs test thread 3
Bbs test thread 4
Bbs test thread 5
Bbs test thread 6
Bbs test thread 7
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And Finally, this is actually from the first one, but I had no space so this monster is the last Lemon Larry, and it stinks even more than the other one, and its pur lemon fuel, just like they all talk about in the sunshine state i think, damn, finally something that rivals my Lavender, love it! Cant wait to smoke this pheno, the other one was great, still have a mother, and this one I think might be even better, based on early thoughts anyway.

Llfull2
Llfull
Ll13
Ll12
Ll11
Ll10
Ll9
Ll8
Ll7
Ll6
Monkfish

Monkfish

lush plants BB, looks like a crazy smoker from those frosty tops:yes keep on keeping on

monkf

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Sick pics thanks for sharing with us bb :)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Amazing!

And people doubt Elite, LOL.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks for the kind words guys, always nice to hear, or read, whatever.
ya herb, I think the ones that doubt him just need to try his gear. I had my doubts when I started working with him, because of all the things you read around the net, but hes quickly become one of my favorite breeders and is a stand up guy, so the hell with those that say otherwise. I rad you were going to run some tests for Elite too, whats he throwin on your plate?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
He kindly through me some Chem Head and some Chem sour og. Really wanna try the ultimate chem. But gotta watch the dollars....... hint hint, LOL. (Always worth a try, he he)

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Lol, ya, i got lucky and have those as testers, lookin good so far. But ya they are a bit pricey. If only we all lived in the same country, could just hit ya with the cut, damn oceans eh?
Anyway, cant wait to see your shots man, gonna be sick as always I'm sure.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks BB, you lucky .. hehe.

It is a realy shame I am stuck over here. I would love to be yourside of the pond. But most things are slowly getting them selfs over here, so all is good. There is one cut in the USA that I would love, and that ths Purple Mk Ultra. I tried a nug from it, OMG. I would poss swim that back across the pond if I could, hehe.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Damn you type faster than me, lol. Oh man, I'm gponna kill you with this one, i had the purple mk and tossed it cause it wasnt strong enough, I may still have a pic, let me see, 1 sec.

T

thc4sim

They look great, you will have to do us all a smoke report when your ready!!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
No, thats not the PMK is it!!! Wow, been so long. DROOL.

The only purple I can be bothered with, well that and Purple Bastard.

E

ELITE GENETICS

we will get 5-6 of those your way to include in your beta to m8:yes
He kindly through me some Chem Head and some Chem sour og. Really wanna try the ultimate chem. But gotta watch the dollars....... hint hint, LOL. (Always worth a try, he he)

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Good stuff BB and keep them pix coming:yes

E

ELITE GENETICS

man BB those lemon larry og kush pix look fukin amazing, its funny i just harvested 8 of those & all are like i grew 8 clones, not exactly the same,but all phenos are real good...but that 2nd fem your growing..(not bad for 5 seeds huh), yeah that 2nd fem looks almost exactly like the larry og clone..if its smelling strong of sour lemon candy & fuel & kushy thats the 1 ya want to puff on bro

Top Bottom