BC God Bud - Has anyone tried/grown this?

• Thread starter Garbage_bear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

So Iv'e been sorely disappointed finding some real aromatic skunk seeds. Someone mentioned this "BC God Bud" and said it is what I am looking for. I have never seen this in my neck of the wilderness but I found some seeds online. Does anyone have any experience with this strain? Is it the skunk I so miss from yesteryear?

josefrahl

josefrahl

There's a thread on here somewhere about finding skunk. I'm pretty sure the consensus was that you won't find that old school skunkiness in any seeds online. You have to know someone who has it, or try to recreate it from the proper lands. I'd like to get some myself.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

bc god bud is good and not bad though. Ive heard go with the 2.0 version from jordan of the islands. bc god bud 2.0.
I had some godberry from a somewhat decent fem breeder. It wasn't bad.

godbud is known to be a slow vegger and stay small.

BigV

BigV

I grew BC Godbud in 2007 and was not impressed... There are much better varieties for what you are looking for.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

So Iv'e been sorely disappointed finding some real aromatic skunk seeds. Someone mentioned this "BC God Bud" and said it is what I am looking for. I have never seen this in my neck of the wilderness but I found some seeds online. Does anyone have any experience with this strain? Is it the skunk I so miss from yesteryear?
I've been growing godbud for some years and people like it in my area so clones are easy to sell,it all depends on the selector because some plants are pretty badass,it's a big,stout plant with high potency,at least the line I have is,if you like a heavy stone,you could do a lot worse. It's easy to grow and will take abuse. I wouldn't call it real skunky though,has undertones here and there,more like coffee in veg.

20220707 1953081
Last edited:
Top Bottom