BC God bud under a thousand watt super high output HPS super high output HPS Deluxe high pressure sodium grow lamp and led experiment together

• Thread starter Sean75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sean75

Sean75

BC God bud super high output H vs Deluxe thousand watt high pressure sodium grow lamp and Koscheal 2000 watt LED grow lamp experiment. While everyone is trying to decide whether high output h p s or LED is better I decided to take the leap and try both! I alternate between both of them being on and one on while the mother is off and. Dammit Ladies... she is just a baby and she's beautiful she is not the only one I am growing I'm going to try to upload a video as well of all my ladies. In 7 gallon bags and a 30 for one of my GSC
Bc god bud under a thousand watt super high output hps super high output hps deluxe high press

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

it's not 2000w LED I can promise you. Blurples are not a good ccomparison to 1000w HPS.

The LEEXISTING prob 2-300w.

Sean75

Sean75

Well I am using both and the both of them at the same time and my plants look wonderful

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well I am using both and the both of them at the same time and my plants look wonderful
Oh not at all disputing that. You can grow nice buds under either. I'm strictly talking thw difference in efficacy, spectrum and photon output.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Have a link to your LED so I can give you the true wattage for your own knowledge in the future.

Sean75

Sean75

No actually I don't have a link to it. And it's not about which one can grow better it's about how the both of them will do growing tree together

Sean75

Sean75

... now it's time to play with my water pipe some more! Going to and I'll be passed out by 2:15

INDICAtive

INDICAtive

The "2000w" light is a $99 blurple on amazon. It irks me why all these chinese LED companies feel the need to list them 10x the watts still. Most growers have figured it out by now. Real stats say something like 239w if you have veg and bloom on at the same time so roughly half of that if you only run one during each stage of the grow. To me, the company didnt have super convincing stat reports and even more popular budget brands like spiderfarmer and marsHydro have been caught tweeking their numbers to boost sales. For Supplementing the 1000w hps tho, it might help with some missing light spectrum. I would think with all that extra heat and electricity its not even worth it, but if you can keep the environment right it cant hurt i guess. IMO yield and quality and from a blurple alone cant compete with a 1000w hps. And canopy penetration is no contest.

Good luck with your grow. Interested to see the end product!

Top Bottom