bc seeds anyone ?

• Thread starter devious d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

hi all i wonder if anyone out there had used this seedbank ,a friend of mine was ordering some so when i got home had a look at there site theres strains with claims to 48%THC ,£1000 UK PLUS:anim_30: i was under the impression late 20% were the strongest strains,:evilgrin0013: so would love some feedback before risking that much of my hard earned ?

B

bambi

hi devious, yes id say this company is full of shit alright, the only marijuana ive ever smoked with a high concentration like 40 percent thc and over would be hash made out of buds,

This seed company is trying to hype people up on there product to those whom know no better, if they had a good reputation then its sure as hell shot to fuckery land now.

devious d

devious d

hi mate, i have to agree its a sales pitch and at the prices it only takes a couple of people and there in the money, they say theyve had to reduce the cbds to get the thc that high, i know good bubble with bud has to be well high in thc and some of the temple ball i remember from the seventies too but 50%. ? NO. But if my pal is mad enough to spend that kind of money for 10 seeds i will blag a cutting

D

Dr.Smitty

It's a good thing you posted your question as this is a scammer ripoff company and should be avoided completely.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
well its seems so obvious that they are tiefs and lil fukerz! lol but a friend of mine still was sick enough to try some of there stuff, i will keep u guys updated

D

dailychronic

go for it, id try it out if I had that much to waste

Top Bottom