Bcbd Blueberry

• Thread starter Bison
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
usstoner

usstoner

Yea she looks good...how much longer on her...well you said she turned out pretty good...I got some seeds if there good...

Bison

Bison

Honestly I think she wants to finish in no fewer than 10 weeks, she is fading because the soil wasn't mixed strong enough and I cut off the nectar a week or two early. Mixed the soil hotter for the next round and added roots elemental to boost the cal mag. I want to see what kind of yield I can get putting her into a 5 gallon :)

And yeah, I would pop those beans. If you can find a stable version of the one I had to cut down, you'll have yourself a wonderful blueberry keeper

Bison

Bison

Here is a nug from blueberry 2, quite frosty, nice fruity smell

20160304 130327

Bison

Bison

I ordered the seeds about a year ago direct from their website. I have had problems in the past, though. The smoke on these was quite nice, heavy sedative indica. I'm giving one of the phenos a second run and I'm seeing more color. Personally, I would order direct from the depot again.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I ordered the seeds about a year ago direct from their website. I have had problems in the past, though. The smoke on these was quite nice, heavy sedative indica. I'm giving one of the phenos a second run and I'm seeing more color. Personally, I would order direct from the depot again.
I never really noticed some of the major seed company's carry bcbd seeds would they be legit seeds ? Im real interested in the purps

Bison

Bison

Attitude carries their seeds. I would suggest running the regular purps instead of the feminized. I've seen and smoked great examples of the regular purps, but when I ran the fem beans the results were average. The best bud I've had from them is their Purple Buddha ((Blueberry x Buddha's Sister) x Purps). Spot on grape smell and taste, dreamy spacey kind of high

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Attitude carries their seeds. I would suggest running the regular purps instead of the feminized. I've seen and smoked great examples of the regular purps, but when I ran the fem beans the results were average. The best bud I've had from them is their Purple Buddha ((Blueberry x Buddha's Sister) x Purps). Spot on grape smell and taste, dreamy spacey kind of high
I was really trying to get some of the gdp seeds from ken Estes but I keep missing out on them so im looking for a good purps strain one that smells grapey & tastes good too nice relaxed high I remember smoking gdp when I was younger & just loved it

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I imagine purps and purple Buddha would both treat you well. I plan on doing a purple Buddha run sometime soon, too
I really wanna get my hand on those ken Estes beans of not im going with "regular" non feminized seed of the strain
" The purps " seeing as that its mendo purps which is a cousin of the gdp quick question Thoe how was she yield wise ?

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

She's a solid yielder, probably not going to set records though. 2-3x stretch depending on pheno so you can limit veg times
Nice ! That's decent it will probably be personal smoke anyways maybe give some samples to Acouple friends but you seem like you've grown quiet a few strains what strain would you call a cash cropper
& then is there any real dank cash croppers

Bison

Bison

Critical Mass, Skunk #1, AK-47 come to mind as pure cash cropper stains. All 3 can be quite potent, as well. They're just over produced so the name is not held in as high a regard as perhaps it should.

Available here, the Green Ribbon bx looks promising to be both a good yielder and potent. Green Crack is quite good in my experience, and the Green Ribbon bx looks to be a Green Crack backcross. I'm quite interested in Chemy Jones, too. Both Chemdog D and Casey Jones are known as potent commercial plants, and a friend had his cut test at above 30%. I trust his word on all things weed, but I would understand skepticism. Lemon Alien Dawg did set a yield record, plus it was excellent smoke

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Critical Mass, Skunk #1, AK-47 come to mind as pure cash cropper stains. All 3 can be quite potent, as well. They're just over produced so the name is not held in as high a regard as perhaps it should.

Available here, the Green Ribbon bx looks promising to be both a good yielder and potent. Green Crack is quite good in my experience, and the Green Ribbon bx looks to be a Green Crack backcross. I'm quite interested in Chemy Jones, too. Both Chemdog D and Casey Jones are known as potent commercial plants, and a friend had his cut test at above 30%. I trust his word on all things weed, but I would understand skepticism. Lemon Alien Dawg did set a yield record, plus it was excellent smoke
Thanks for the tips I might have to grab some of theeee cash cropper seeds real interested in them! I always though Chemdog D was a big yielder you just backed that up thanks !!

S

Soilnature

This girl turned out pretty good for living her life in a one gallon. She had some cal mag issues, so more cal mag in the soil the next run. She's a really skunky girl and the yield looks like it will be an ounce or more. Not bad for 1 gallon of amended soil and a little nectar

Blueberry 1

View attachment 575992

Man, looks great! I'm flowering mine out now. They are in week 4 almost 5 and others at 1 week. Out&Indo. I also have a Vanilluna waiting to take cuttings, and waiting for
Week 5, really bummed the #3 plant hermed, she was frosty and turning purple :'( That's why I have a tester tent and a flowering room

Here are the two survivors, hopefully not too pollenated

View attachment 570908

View attachment 570909

Looks amazing bro, i growing mine out now out&Indo, at week 5 and 1. Out of 5 reg, i had 3 female and 2 male. One of the females Hermied. Already been working of f1 cross with the males. Now working on f2s.
I did some backcrossing with the females and the males I had crossed with some of my females. These f1s are at week 4 and they are looking nice and frosty. BB male x with BCBD Girl Scout and God Bud.

Top Bottom