• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey farmers.

I am shortly makin a switch to BCuzz Coco Bloom Stim and Coco booster ( ID & SA).

Does any one use them?

At what percentage sativa hybrid would one start using the Coco Booster (sativa)? What are the differeneces between the 2 products?

Any tips?

Cheers guys

F

FastForward

*bump* Am about to make a jump to BCuzz coco, nutes and boosters....anyone got any info to share?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck on finding indepth info. Most people who use aren't even aware of the SA, ID and T44 formulations.

I am now using this formula and have the best plants I have grown in a LONG time. Give it a whirl bro.

mack 10

mack 10

hay herby where did you get those goodies,only used the bcuzz bloom booster,with ionic (show's how long ago that was,lol)and, got fat cola's of tasty gooodness,actually don't no why i stopped useing it!!would like to try their indica,sativa specific. was the t44 for hybrid's,as i cannot remember.

G

GroHi

Can't comment on the rest as haven't ever taken the time to give it a real, solid try.

However, I can state definitively that the Bloombastic is the real deal. I was told that it is their bloom booster w bloom stimulator w whatever else special. Start it out at .5ml/gal, then up to 1ml/gal, which gives you appx 120ppms boost. You can up it to 2ml/gal if so desire/plants accept it. Start week 3, step-up week 4, step-up week 5, run until you flush.

Have run the BigBud, & most other boosters, & nothing at all... overall, I like the BMB the best. It raises the pH slightly & is very compatible w my mix. You might find the same. Peace.

D

Dubsta

First time i grew i used there booster and a spray of nitrozime as a folior spray with my basic 2 part mix. 1-0-0 and 0-3-6 for flower. and man i yielded huge. im not sure why i quit using it either.. might have to give them a try. This was in DWC hydro.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

by chance do you guys have any pics using the bcuzz nutes, have the A and B for soil forms and will most likely get the bloombastic to finish, my growshop guy recommended Atami and their line above most every other comp, based on ease of use and completeness of product, what do you think?

thanks and keep up the good work

Top Bottom