Be Careful Folks

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

how do you kow its money. hard to say.. could be like that dude last week or whatever that killed bunch of people because of his girlfriend of all fucking things.

but to me execution style says its personal.
chris.

muir

muir

I have spoken to enforcement that were on the scene and an MED investigator about the case. I'm following the story. I grew in Coal Creek all through the 90's and and early 2000's

iKharon

iKharon

If I were completely desperate for money, I wouldn't take 3 strangers, line em up and execute them. Either there is a lunatic running around CO or there's more to this. And seeing as statistically most people are killed by acquaintances and relatives, I'd be willing to bet it wasn't just for money. M2c. What do I know tho

iKharon

iKharon

dude, if you want to fucking argue, go somewhere else. I have been in the area since the mid 90's. Take the warning or don't. move along.
You posted the article. You either are blowing steam or you can't read.. all I'm saying. Read your own article you posted. I'm not arguing.

iKharon

iKharon

But I'll let you believe whatever you like.. since you're in the area and terrified, make sure you lock your door. Peace!

sixstring

sixstring

But I'll let you believe whatever you like.. since you're in the area and terrified, make sure you lock your door. Peace!
i tend to believe @muir views on this,he's been around the block a few times in co and here as well.just because the sherriff says there is no threat to the gen public dont make it true lol,they dont wanna freak out the whole county

iKharon

iKharon

i tend to believe @muir views on this,he's been around the block a few times in co and here as well.just because the sherriff says there is no threat to the gen public dont make it true lol,they dont wanna freak out the whole county
I understand this bro, but from being a former LEO myself, this shit doesn't happen unless it's an acquaintance, friend or relative. Like 1:1 mil shot it was random. ESPECIALLY for the fact it was execution style. I'd be willing to bet anything this wasn't random. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just saying, been there and worked that. This is either Gacy reincarnate or someone they knew.

iKharon

iKharon

I am not saying there is a threat to the general population just to the desperate mountain growers struggling to get paid.
And I understand that.. that's a logical outlook. But, someone knew them. They were affiliated somehow. Could've been someone that moved their herb ratted on them. Who knows. Again, not trying to be an asshole, Muir, I'm just saying that due to the facts of how they were killed, it's not a random event.

iKharon

iKharon

And as long as you weren't affiliated with them closely, you should be safe.. are you genuinely concerned for your well being? You should let LEOs know what you knew about those poor folks that got executed. Catch the fucker that did this.

muir

muir

and you do realize that I know 2 dozen desperate growers right now that might take a "good deal" from someone they've just been introduced to because they are 90 days late on their mortgage or other sad story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom