Be Careful Folks

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
iKharon

iKharon

and you do realize that I know 2 dozen desperate growers right now that might take a "good deal" from someone they've just been introduced to because they are 90 days late on their mortgage or other sad story.
That is def shitty and sad.. no doubt. But there's other ways. I have a wife and kids, I grow, but I'd never jeopardize their safety or put them in danger.. id do anything else to make money to take care of them financially than trust complete strangers with a grow of that size. I mean does that make sense?

muir

muir

MS13? Maybe Russians or Vietnamese
That is def shitty and sad.. no doubt. But there's other ways. I have a wife and kids, I grow, but I'd never jeopardize their safety or put them in danger.. id do anything else to make money to take care of them financially than trust complete strangers with a grow of that size. I mean does that make sense?
of course that makes sense. But......... there's desperate people, everywhere, on both ends of the gun.

iKharon

iKharon

MS13? Maybe Russians or Vietnamese

of course that makes sense. But......... there's desperate people, everywhere, on both ends of the gun.
But would you line up 3 folks and shoot them in the back of the head for some cash? I understand thinking you could steal, you could pirate.. just to get out of a financial jam. But execution is nuts to me. Let's say you're struggling and about to lose your land or home, you gunna kill my family execution style just so you can survive a couple years financially?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Really @logic you remove my post and let the cop stay?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
What kind of site is this I thought we were safe her fuck this if cops are welcome im out ban me or whatever but fuck cops x cops

iKharon

iKharon

I hope logic takes your privileges away... you're a bitch for accusing folks of their PAST. You're slandering me when I've done nothing but support this community, this site and Growers all over. Fuck you Grave. Judgmental, insensitive and illogical asshole. Like a fuckin cop would come out and blow their cover. I'm not stupid. I'm not a rat. I'm not even in the same state I did that in. Fuckin loser. If you have a problem with Logic the main dude, then you should leave. I am not a cop. I've said all I have to say. Again, u are the one that should be banned. I'm 100% honest about everything.

iKharon

iKharon

Why don't you talk to @highersolutions and @lino and @Smerb these guys know me... I've talked with them all and would probably all vouch for me.. so would @GrowingGreen ...look on YouTube.. shit man. What a joke GraveKat is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom