For Sale Beans for sale: Gorilla Glue #4 Photoperiod, Early Miss Auto, Frankenstein Auto, G13 Auto Feminized Available.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Thread title pretty much say's it all. If you got any questions PM me please. Most of my stuff speaks for itself, what you see, is what your getting.
There's some around that can vouch for the strains as a few here have run some of the cultivars.

Big fat healthy fully matured feminized beans that pop virtually every time. Property dehydrated, stratified and put into cool storage. Using only the finest strains I can source.

Thanks for looking:

Beans

Last edited:
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I must have a good look at your stuff again, the plan for my first photo/reg grow is really starting to take shape now and I have have had THC Farmer beans in all grows so far 😎

Morso

Morso

Where can I read up on these strains interested in The Frankenstein . And how to purchase ??? Oh yea u know of anyone with a good sour dieselthat don’t herm. Hit me with info please and thank you

Moshmen

Moshmen

Can’t seem to find picks right now for ya but I will -Frankenstein easy grower nice yield great bag appeal - I’ve had great success with frankster beans , I usually have a couple running - but I was hit with pest and cleaning up the aftermath ! Lol will have more goin soon for sure .

Latest posts

Top Bottom