Beautiful Buds...strain Anyone??..

• Thread starter Thcprincess
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah odd someone with that much time and money invested doesn’t know what strain(s) they are.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’ve never seen bubba grow colas like that. At least none of the ones I’ve grown.

Thcprincess

Thcprincess

Yeah odd someone with that much time and money invested doesn’t know what strain(s) they are.
Bought a bunch of different fem’d seeds, but being the curious kat I am, wanted to see and feel them all and opened all the packages. Threw them in one of my paraphernalia boxes and they all were out of the packages in the bottom of the box. I had Bubba Kush, Critical OG, Purple Trainwreck, White Widow and G-13. So it could be a mixture of those. None of em look white widow or G-13. There’s 5 in total. 4 look basically identical and one similar but different. I’m a seasoned smoker so I feel like it looks quite a bit like the Bubba I know and love. I chose the seeds that looked similar when starting them. Quite large oval seeds that look like watermelons with dark prominent lines. One of them was a bit smaller, lighter green and still had lines but they were not as thick and more tan coloured. These babies were started outdoors and were out there for 3 months of veg. Didn’t have the heart to not follow thru after loving ‘me up all summer... so, since we also press fresh rosin I figured, good investment if we can get the growing part figured out, we golden. ❤️

Latest posts

Top Bottom