Been lurking and learning from the best

• Thread starter vince vega
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vince vega

vince vega

Hey all, I just thought I'd finally say "hey". I'm blown away by the knowledge and the generosity shown out here. Learning this shit on my own would have taken years, if not decades. What did people do before the interweb? Well I suppose they learned shit the hard way... and now they have passed it on and a jackass like me can spend a month or two reading and if close enough attention is paid (take notes!) they can avoid costly and life altering (jail) screw-ups.
I think this belongs in the thanks guys, and girls, area more than the introduction area.
I've spent time in other forums, riu, ic, etc. THC is where it's at. Not a lot of BS and squabblin back n forth by some kids in their mommas basement with a flashlight pointed at a bagseed charlie brown Christmas tree lookin thing. lol
Also plz check out my post about tennant-landlord-hippa- best spot discusion.
Thanks again to the trailblazers. All respect.

dextr0

dextr0

^^^Thats whas up playa. Give respect where its due. We got some GOOD people here thats trien to learn. And we got some Gods that willing to teach. Stick around and learn it up. Afterwords it will be time for you to spread the message...do your part.

Welcome to the community.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy Vince and welcome to the farm!

cheers

:smiley_joint:

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm vince vega!