Been off for a while...

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Thanks Waayne. Yea stuffs been good. Been crazy busy with school and everything else. Just finished my masters in computer science and started my own web development and software company as well as other things. Been hustling domain names and other stuff as well lol. I took a little time off the garden but now I got it cranking again. It will be cool to see what strains are the hype these days.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey what coincidence i grow weed also .... welcome back Mr GootCat & on the hyped strains your coming back at the right time being you grow weed and bake and in a Girl Scout Cookies is the most hyped strain long , long time ....if you got a few days to spare there is a million page thread on it, ....

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Yea I have heard of GSC. I got a cut of it and ran it but it wasn't the real deal. Im sure my homies will hook me up with the real deal once I see them around again....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Damn brosef it's been a WHILE> welcome back homie!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Aloha and welcome back, congrats on the degree and biz dude, nice to cya around, Peace SSP

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Thanks everyone for the welcome backs and the likes. I am looking to start off the next year with some dank genetics. Anyone familiar with Hortilabs Sour Amnesia, or perhaps rainbow jones or logics Chemdog #4 x gsc. I am trying to pin it down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks homies.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks everyone for the welcome backs and the likes. I am looking to start off the next year with some dank genetics. Anyone familiar with Hortilabs Sour Amnesia, or perhaps rainbow jones or logics Chemdog #4 x gsc. I am trying to pin it down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks homies.
Check out Waayne's thread in devine genetic's he has the Chemdog #4 * gsc done proper for sure .... i would link it but it will be right there on top of the devine forum ....ps devine genetic's is logic's seeds also

best
SoSer

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Already messaged him, thanks for the response. Yea I remember when logic first launched devine. If I remember correctly his first breedings had a lot of HA og and Chemdog's Sister crosses.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Already messaged him, thanks for the response. Yea I remember when logic first launched devine. If I remember correctly his first breedings had a lot of HA og and Chemdog's Sister crosses.
cheetos kush and a few others i believe were his first , then the og and chem crosses i believe but could be wrong .... none the less you seem to be well none from before so i sure you will get all the info you need - glad to meet you sir ....

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

You could be right but I recall the Chemdog's Sister crosses being the first releases. Plum Princess, Avalanche, and a couple others if I remember correctly. I think there were four, but I could be wrong.

waayne

waayne

You could be right but I recall the Chemdog's Sister crosses being the first releases. Plum Princess, Avalanche, and a couple others if I remember correctly. I think there were four, but I could be wrong.
Mr.GoodCat I think that the PlumPrincess was released with the CannonballExpress,SourChemSister,and avalanche
I'm thinking KidTwist ran some plum princess as well as Shady.......?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat I think that the PlumPrincess was released with the CannonballExpress,SourChemSister,and avalanche
I'm thinking KidTwist ran some plum princess as well as Shady.......?
Thats what I thought, was that logics first release? I can't remember anything being released prior to that. I have been out of the loop for a minute so I could be missing something.

waayne

waayne

Thats what I thought, was that logics first release? I can't remember anything being released prior to that. I have been out of the loop for a minute so I could be missing something.
Yes I believe that was the gear in the first Divine drop

Logic has dropped a lot of new things in the last year

The Divine HA hybrids look really impressive.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well WAAYNE would know better than me - i must of just started posting after that drop , thanks waayne - hope you had a good holiday bro .....yep appears started early 2011 and i was not here till summer 2011

Last edited:
Top Bottom