Been wondering if this is normal or did she herm on me?

• Thread starter Kinglouida13th
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

Hey all, I've been posting pics the last few days 9f these what looks to be sacks at the very bottom of my buds, some say it's nanners, some say it's fine, I've inspected the best I can with the naked eye and my phone camera, but need to know if I should get rid of it or not (make more room) cuz the tent I'm using to keep her separated in, I could be using for VEG, so ANY input, insight, tips, ANYTHING helpful is GREATLY appreciated thanks y'all

Been wondering if this is normal or did she herm on me
Been wondering if this is normal or did she herm on me 2
Been wondering if this is normal or did she herm on me 3
Been wondering if this is normal or did she herm on me 4
Been wondering if this is normal or did she herm on me 5
Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

When you see those sacs with the two hairs protruding; it’s a female.
When you see those sacs without any hairs; it’s a male.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
The clearer pics you posted yesterday clearly had nanners growing. It is totally up to you if you want to try and grow it out picking off any nanners you see.

You now know that plant is trying to pollinate itself, just make your decision. My advice is to pull it. It’s not going to create much if any more thc

Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

Yeah thank you guys so much I found these just now!! Some sacks have hairs some have what looks like nanners, it just suck cuz I started this plant without ANY grow equipment besides one light (a little one) just seeing what I could MAYBE do, it got sick root rot, bad nute burns and I nursed her back to this, there were a few light issues which I believe contributed to this Herm, I had one a couple days ago too, I'm just hoping the OTHER 3 are fine, I keep closely inspecting them, and haven't found anything YET, but I don't know if any of those sacks burst BEFORE I removed her from the others!! Thanks again I'm gonna get rid of her, IS THERE ANY WAY TO HARVEST ANYTHING FROM HER AS IS?

20210220 115824
20210220 115801
Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes just like the others if it grows nanners pick them off and keep growin .

Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

Man I swear to God I just looked at nearly EVERY bud site, and found THAT ONE from yesterday that had the 2 little nanners popping out, I cut that off, along with another one WITHOUT nanners popping out and got this, I'm pretty positive that those sacks are growing buds out of em, as there is hairs and leaves coming out of 95% of them as I said THAT ONE had nanners, and I got rid of em, she's separated from. The others so I think I'll keep her another week and see what happens here's what I found, my mini microscope won't be here till later so this is the best I can get at the moment. You can see the one that OBVIOUSLY had the nanners, and the other one doesn't I don't think!!

20210220 123638
20210220 123429
Moshmen

Moshmen

Man I swear to God I just looked at nearly EVERY bud site, and found THAT ONE from yesterday that had the 2 little nanners popping out, I cut that off, along with another one WITHOUT nanners popping out and got this, I'm pretty positive that those sacks are growing buds out of em, as there is hairs and leaves coming out of 95% of them as I said THAT ONE had nanners, and I got rid of em, she's separated from. The others so I think I'll keep her another week and see what happens here's what I found, my mini microscope won't be here till later so this is the best I can get at the moment. You can see the one that OBVIOUSLY had the nanners, and the other one doesn't I don't think!!
Perfect

Top Bottom