Before it gets too late...

• Thread starter BlackDahlia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackDahlia

BlackDahlia

Started training her yesterday along with some recharge after watering.

20220307 214729
20220307 045037
sambapati

sambapati

Hey guys! Good to be back

So Im getting back into things now that VA is legal-ish. Ive got my tent set up in my powered, carpeted, semi insulated shed. Using all of the old equipment as well. I've got wifi outlets and wifi temp sensors/hygrometers which is so much easier than it used to be.

Anyway, one of the new hydro shops in the area (they're everywhere now) gifted me a Purple Marmalade Clone. It was already time for transplant when i received it, it had gotten to maybe 3 or 4 nodes, slight circling of roots when i finally got everything setup and transplanted. For the first 2 or 3 days she was under an LED light in the house. I think they topped it, the main set of leaves look like they were pinched off.

Temps in the shed were ranging between 60 and 80 the first couple of days until i got it under control, now were sitting at a good 70-80 range. Humidity is a little low which is my next mission.

I watered with nothing but tap water ph'd to 6.2 the first watering, the 2nd watering the day of transplant I used the clonex solution and 1/4 tbsp of molasses. I used half big foot half great white mycorrhizae when transplanting.

Using probably 75% ocean forest 20% coast of maine, and 5% perlite.

I think part of this is a mixture of it being hungry and rootbound before trnsplnt, and then stress from the 60° night or two and the transplant. Right now i am letting the soil dry out in hopes to make the roots search. Its been 5 days since watering/transplant. But its looked like this pretty much the whole time. Drooping, evenly light green leaves all over, purple stems (cold temps and genetics i think)

My Atlas seeds and Exotic Genetix "Tri-Cross" and "Shockwave" seedlings are doing fantastic!
Exotic genetics has some bomb ganja that is for sure

Skeggox

Skeggox

She's doing a bit better. Still an odd shade of green. Sorry for the tent pics.
I had one sprout from seed stay this shade of green. It never pulled out of it even with the same amount of fish shit as I fed the rest. I ended up sticking a stunted plant in the same pot just fucking off to see how much one could take lol. Nothing went into shock and rhe trsnsplant took. The smaller plant greened up more than the other in less than 2 weeks, it puzzled me.

BlackDahlia

BlackDahlia

Got a few leaves in the middle and lower area that are starting to turn this color, some of it is from nutes sitting on leaves. I still haven't used an actual feed on this, just fish shit, recharge, mycorrhizae, cal mag, and silica both from TPS in tap water. Finally got a meter, my mixture was 800 and my immediate runoff was reading over 2000... but everything looks mostly healthy. My next watering should be straight tap water or RO right?

20220407 213551
20220407 213104
20220407 204506
20220407 204442
Skeggox

Skeggox

It actually looks great. I wouldn't worry about those few turning. If your last watering was a feed then yea plain water. People say if you use tap let it sit for 24 hrs for the chlorine to dissipate. I was actually going to water one of my clones from a bag seed plant with straight tap water to see if it would make that much of a difference. Keep forgetting to

Top Bottom