Before Rooted Clones: Spray Pure Water Or Ogb Foliar Always?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Before rooted Clones: Spray pure water or OGB Foliar always? 1-5

• 1 = Spray Water purely after dunk day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 = Spray water besides in middle days 2-5 days

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 3 = Spray water intill 24hour up-potting

• 4 = Spray 25% whole time so population stays constant ( unrooted clones need Humidity )

• 5 = Spray always 50-100% OGBIOWAR application

• Total voters
B

Burned Haze

I dunk all clippings in OGB Foliar everytime and I was spraying with full strength OGBiowar 1- 2days.

* Question ( since I don't wanna rinse off my beneficial's off & waste money of course ): What spraying schedule for the clippings before rooted? I even was thinking of spraying 25% strength OGB everyday with carbs/kelp tea

Well i've been a 3+ year user of OGBio and wish I would of asked along time ago cause I'm sure someone can answer it :)

Thanks!

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

The Only time these get sprayed are when they are attached to their mom or when they have roots!

Spraying anything on unrooted clones is completely pointless!

I get 100% results and I take around 60 clones every month for the past few years!

Here they are after 10 days from snip!

Root4

B

Burned Haze

Well after that answer I will not spray em & see how it goes :)

Thanks and always like to refine mistakes and correct em

B

Burned Haze

Well the stupid growing books act like its mandatory or the leafs will wilt (even with dome )

+
Sad part is I've been making clones for almost 10 years and everyone around me acted like if you don't spray em twice a day & dome , your going to fail hardcore . Kinda makes sense why when i converted from aeroponic cloner to root riots I started failing from drowning them and keeping them too wet :(

Thanks for the confirmations!

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

Yea man.... I live in the desert where there is absolutely NO humidity at all and I still Never spray unrooted cuts! Ever!

If the cuts need more humidity ......then I'll add a little water to the bottom of the tray and respray the inside of the dome but never the cuts themselves!

Not even with plain water my dude....... the only thing on the plant that should remain moist is the cut stem which is stuck in the medium!

Dome's top ports remain closed and domes stay on until roots are exploding out like in pic above.

Glad we were able to help my man.... stay up!

B

Burned Haze

Well my 120 site aeroponics is showing alot of roots(25-50%,10 days) and the root riots show nothing so far (150 sites)

Time will tell but I've only removed less than 5 uglies since BEG!, only need to dunk the root riot plants once transplanted/

Top Bottom