BEGGING HELP!

• Thread starter I.FailatAutos1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Temp stays around 80 humidity around 30 or higher light is spider farmer 100 watt lg and samsung diodes quanatum board. Does it appear to be nitrogen deficiant? Yellow started at bottom leaves?
Humidy way to lie they can’t breathe therefore they can’t eat properly - search vpd

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Have flower girl for bloom. No veg nutrients
Basic rule is higher N for growth, lower N, higher P, K for flower. Of course, based on the 3 numbers on general fertilizer formulas, the "N-P-K". But that's the most simple way. In time you'll get into more natural and complete fertilizers and feedings and dialing it all in. But if leaves start yellowing from the bottom up during veg, not older, bottom fan leaves that are aging, but real systematic yellowing......needs more nitrogen. Make sure the Ph is right on. A proper Ph allows the plants to properly use and absorb the nutrients.

My guess is for the most part you already know this.....

I

I.FailatAutos1

Basic rule is higher N for growth, lower N, higher P, K for flower. Of course, based on the 3 numbers on general fertilizer formulas, the "N-P-K". But that's the most simple way. In time you'll get into more natural and complete fertilizers and feedings and dialing it all in. But if leaves start yellowing from the bottom up during veg, not older, bottom fan leaves that are aging, but real systematic yellowing......needs more nitrogen. Make sure the Ph is right on. A proper Ph allows the plants to properly use and absorb the nutrients.

My guess is for the most part you already know this.....
Thanks much appreciate all knowledge.

C

CocoFun

oh yes, always a few pricks in the thread telling you you're wrong, they're right. Instead of offering advice about your grow, they give zero advice and tell you to change everything because well, their way is always best.
Why grow autos?? Answer -> Because they're fun, challenge yourself to get em as big as possible, you can try different grow methods with faster turn around, grow multiple strains at the same time. Yup, smaller yields yes.
......all anyone had to tell this nice fella is "dude, happy frog has next to nothing in it for nutrients. When prepping your soil, you should be adding your Dr Earth right in there. Some extra perlite helps, maybe 20%, also a few handfuls of earthworm castings (also, because HF and OF have next to nothing for potassium, some Langbeniete 0-0-22 (Down To Earth or Epsoma majes some good ones). That will give you a strong foundation to get your plant thru approx 3-4 weeks. I prefer the Dr Earth Veg as the All Purpose doesn't contain any Calcium. After your plant is strong, a couple 3 weeks, you could brew up a gentle little compost tea also. A 5 gallon bucket with just your dechlorinated tap water, a cup or two of worm castings, some molasses, if you have some kelp and alfalfa πŸ‘. This will boost your microbial life. Topdress accordingly with a mix of your Veg and Flower.
Sooo, you've got everything you need except for the All-purpose/Veg.
Enjoy growing your AUTOFLOWERS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. (btw, your plants look great, nodes stacked closely, nice n bushy, keep it up....your growing I mean haha).

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

oh yes, always a few pricks in the thread telling you you're wrong, they're right. Instead of offering advice about your grow, they give zero advice and tell you to change everything because well, their way is always best.
Why grow autos?? Answer -> Because they're fun, challenge yourself to get em as big as possible, you can try different grow methods with faster turn around, grow multiple strains at the same time. Yup, smaller yields yes.
......all anyone had to tell this nice fella is "dude, happy frog has next to nothing in it for nutrients. When prepping your soil, you should be adding your Dr Earth right in there. Some extra perlite helps, maybe 20%, also a few handfuls of earthworm castings (also, because HF and OF have next to nothing for potassium, some Langbeniete 0-0-22 (Down To Earth or Epsoma majes some good ones). That will give you a strong foundation to get your plant thru approx 3-4 weeks. I prefer the Dr Earth Veg as the All Purpose doesn't contain any Calcium. After your plant is strong, a couple 3 weeks, you could brew up a gentle little compost tea also. A 5 gallon bucket with just your dechlorinated tap water, a cup or two of worm castings, some molasses, if you have some kelp and alfalfa πŸ‘. This will boost your microbial life. Topdress accordingly with a mix of your Veg and Flower.
Sooo, you've got everything you need except for the All-purpose/Veg.
Enjoy growing your AUTOFLOWERS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. (btw, your plants look great, nodes stacked closely, nice n bushy, keep it up....your growing I mean haha).
This is an old thread, plants were harvested a while ago. If you are new you might want to watch who you call pricks. Autos are always tougher for new growers. Its much smarter to learn with photos

C

CocoFun

This is an old thread, plants were harvested a while ago. If you are new you might want to watch who you call pricks. Autos are always tougher for new growers. Its much smarter to learn with photos
Yes, I of course didn't mean all/everyone...and those guys I'm referring to, they know who they are . Based on your response, you are not one of them. πŸ‘
Autos are less forgiving you got that right. But I feel with photos, you have too much time to make mistakes. But, they tend to recover. Some trade offs for sure. Happy growing!!!

Top Bottom