Beginner Closed Column

• Thread starter Tearsofshiva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tearsofshiva

I just did my first two BHO extractions with my closed column. The material I used was really old however it was all from manicuring last years crop so it was very frosty when it went into storage. As you can see from the pictures, which are in chronological order from when I started purging, it started off looking pretty light and golden and by the final pic it is considerably darker. I purged at full vac and I got readings between 89-94 from my infrared gun on the bottom of my chamber each time I opened the lid to flip my patty. I pulled a muffin at about -26 on the first purge and it fell after about a half hour, and I finished pulling a full vacuum again. I left it to purge for twelve hours and then I began flipping it every 3 hours for another 48 hours. I was wondering if anyone has any input as to why my product got so much darker? Thanks friends

Beginner closed column
Beginner closed column 2
Beginner closed column 3
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I just did my first two BHO extractions with my closed column. The material I used was really old however it was all from manicuring last years crop so it was very frosty when it went into storage. As you can see from the pictures, which are in chronological order from when I started purging, it started off looking pretty light and golden and by the final pic it is considerably darker. I purged at full vac and I got readings between 89-94 from my infrared gun on the bottom of my chamber each time I opened the lid to flip my patty. I pulled a muffin at about -26 on the first purge and it fell after about a half hour, and I finished pulling a full vacuum again. I left it to purge for twelve hours and then I began flipping it every 3 hours for another 48 hours. I was wondering if anyone has any input as to why my product got so much darker? Thanks friends
Looks like you had the heat go too long.

Top Bottom