Beginner first tome growing weed leaves down and curling

• Thread starter Hulkberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hulkberry

Hulkberry

Hello this is the first time i grow and indoors i have bought some hulkberry royal queen seeds i put them in coco fiber from terra aquatica and i am using Coco A and B and ryzotonic for roots ph around 5.8 always but my leaves are falling down as are the tips and they are starting to look a little bit pale... can someone help me

Beginner first tome growing weed leaves down and curling
Beginner first tome growing weed leaves down and curling 2
Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

I’d guess lockout from salts. Do you use a flush agent? In coco I find you need to flush once a week unless you’re using an enzyme to break the salt out. Try a light flush with flawless finish.

Hulkberry

Hulkberry

Thank you for your reply i do not use any enzymes what is flawless finish? I cannot just flush with ph water at 5.8?

Hulkberry

Hulkberry

Dub city i did that 2 days ago, but still not looking great getting little anxious.. i have a 600hps and always put the plants around 50-60cm of it...

Homesteader

Homesteader

I would ensure you are watering the entire pot and not leaving the sides dry. Looks like they need more light to me but 600watts should be enough. Just looks dim to me in the pictures

Hulkberry

Hulkberry

Hello yes i did water them more after this picture but still not beter will send you pictures tomorrow...

Hulkberry

Hulkberry

Here are some pictures of the now they got some strange spots on their leaves and still not looking to happy...

05A79EA9 14E2 4596 AE11 D5580A9A8A6B
DE50346A 8636 4902 86C3 EC2A17AB3BC6
63EA5968 52AE 478A 8613 AD76E4DE4953
E4AC1077 BF90 4A20 A459 38189EDA31FF
Hulkberry

Hulkberry

I do not know i don’t have the stuff.. should i buy a humidifier ?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Here are some pictures of the now they got some strange spots on their leaves and still not looking to happy...
Ive seen pics online people saying that is ph fluctuation.. the whiteish burning in the leaf margins...not sure if its the case here.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
with a quick look it’s like watering too frequently especially the one, you see the bloatedness in the leaves.,
nitrogen might be a bit high as they look stunted and not branching out..
and possibly the start of light stress, how far away are they..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
with a quick look it’s like watering too frequently especially the one, you see the bloatedness in the leaves.,
nitrogen might be a bit high as they look stunted and not branching out..
and possibly the start of light stress, how far away are they..
oops! i see your in coco- i could be wrong..

Hulkberry

Hulkberry

I got told today that the spots on the leave could be that they are missing iron and that i over fed in the beginning because i put the doses that where writen on the instructions of the nutrient so i bought an EC meter

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

It could be something with the roots. The leaves are pointing down. I’ve seen those signs on root rot plants before. Just saying.

D

dspucch

get everything you need before starting to grow..,

I cannot stress this enough, if you dont, youre just wasting your own time. My family is full of growers and I am currently doing my own personal grow, made sure i had everything from tent, lights, humidifiers, little fans, ph tester, ppm tester, ventilator, you get the idea.

Top Bottom