Beginner grower in need of help

• Thread starter Thcforthemind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thcforthemind

So my plant just sprouted yesterday and there seems to be what look like red or purple spots on the stem and the outside of the leaves but the inside of the leaves are very green. Not sure if this is normal..? If there is something wrong..? Any help would be much appreciated.

Beginner grower in need of help
Beginner grower in need of help 2
DeezNutes

DeezNutes

Yeah that's normal however it should open up those cotyledons nice and flat like and if it doesn't then it's not getting enough direct light or warmth and you will see it stretch if that's the case. Looks pretty wet and you used some soil from like home depot or something that looks pretty organic and heavy so be careful not to overwater it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yea that fine bud,new life aint so pretty,when is the last time you seen a human baby that was pretty out mama hahahah they all ugly curtain climbers hahahah,it just now starting to open ,so now you need to keep in mind it is a baby,just like bottle feeding ,instead you have to keep the humidity level good,so take a soda bottle and cut in half and put the top end over the plant,were it stays humid and dont feed it yet,it doesnt take much water at this stage and the humid done over it will keep it moist,it will feed off those leaves right there your concerned about,when they die and fall off ,then you start feeding the plant,but until then keep the done over it until it at least gets another set of leaves

T

Thcforthemind

Thanks for the advice guys. I’ve kept a bottle over it and it’s looking a lot better. New set of leaves and all. I have kept both in a small pot but when they get bigger I’ll separate them into bigger pots. I added a new light source so I hope that’ll help as well. My only concern is I feel they are a little small. I see progress in them but not like I’d like to see. Lol I’m just a little impatient maybe. Any suggestions on what I should feed them when it’s time to do so?

Top Bottom