Beginner grower (indoor) just looking for advice.

• Thread starter Kdot57
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kdot57

So I have two plants the first set of 4 photos is Gelato Auto week 9.
The second set of 4 photos are Big Devil Auto week 9. The two are about a week into flower. Since the beginning I have been feeding them 2-8-4 Gaia Green power bloom and 4-4-4 Down to Earth. As I go into flower should I start to add other nutrients? Should I start to stop with a certain nutrients? Is dead matter from defoliation, bottoming, and topping okay to break down in soil?

Beginner grower indoor just looking for advice
Beginner grower indoor just looking for advice 2
Beginner grower indoor just looking for advice 3
Beginner grower indoor just looking for advice 4

Beginner grower indoor just looking for advice 5
Beginner grower indoor just looking for advice 6
Beginner grower indoor just looking for advice 7
Beginner grower indoor just looking for advice 8

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

Few questions before i can gice some tips, Whats your temp? Whats your humidity? You in coco or soil (cant remember if you said)? What ph are your running with yiur watering?.

Since they are flowering plants. Dont top. You can defoliate, but your pictures dont show plants that beed defoliation. I wouldnt do to much too much stress in flower, its not good and can lead to hermies.

K

Kdot57

Few questions before i can gice some tips, Whats your temp? Whats your humidity? You in coco or soil (cant remember if you said)? What ph are your running with yiur watering?.

Since they are flowering plants. Dont top. You can defoliate, but your pictures dont show plants that beed defoliation. I wouldnt do to much too much stress in flower, its not good and can lead to hermies.
They have been defoliated recently that’s why they look have little foliage. But to answer your questions my temps are lows of 70 high of 80. Humidity is kept between 57-63% Im growing in Fox Farms Happy frog with the amendments at week 4 and week 8 with 2-8-4 and 4-4-4 as recommend for the slow release amendments. A ph of 6.0-6.5 can’t really tell exact measurements my ph reader doesn’t read exact measurements have a new one coming.

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

I wouldnt let your temps get above 80. Can lead to powdery mildew, especially if you dont have a fan on them. And during flowering humidity should start dropping. I would hold around 50-55% then walk it down later in flower. They look like they are lacking micro nutrients. Specifically iron, hence the yellowing in the middle of your growth. What kind of light you got? What hieght is it at?

K

Kdot57

Okay I’ll drop the humidity down a bit but temps don’t go past 80 for long n highest it’s gone into 80 is 81 but I have a fan blowing indirect air to the plants. But what’s a great source for iron that you would recommend? But my light is about at 3.5 ft in a 4 ft tent but I’m getting a 7 ft next week to give me room for more grows. And the light I have is a 100 W Full Spectrum Light the exact brand i don’t know got it in a kit off Amazon I plan on changing it too.

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

Okay I’ll drop the humidity down a bit but temps don’t go past 80 for long n highest it’s gone into 80 is 81 but I have a fan blowing indirect air to the plants. But what’s a great source for iron that you would recommend? But my light is about at 3.5 ft in a 4 ft tent but I’m getting a 7 ft next week to give me room for more grows. And the light I have is a 100 W Full Spectrum Light the exact brand i don’t know got it in a kit off Amazon I plan on changing it too.
Yea your definitely limited on your light penetration. Your par is going to be super low . Your plant will like the newer light im sure (hopefully) lol. Direct air dont hurt, you just dont need the plant bending way over when its blowing on it. Leaves shpuld bounce and the stems rattle a little.

K

Kdot57

Yeah they will be in that tent for probably for another week or two they will spend the rest the harvest in that tent and it will be used for future harvest. But you said I’m lacking iron how can I give them iron? But also would it be bad to drop the humidity to 50-55 immediately or should I slowly drop it?

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

Yeah they will be in that tent for probably for another week or two they will spend the rest the harvest in that tent and it will be used for future harvest. But you said I’m lacking iron how can I give them iron? But also would it be bad to drop the humidity to 50-55 immediately or should I slowly drop it?
Drop it immediately is fine. You can see if the nute line you are using has it. I like the bio minerals from dakine 420. I actually like their whole nute line

Top Bottom