Beginner grower!!!

• Thread starter Naybaby01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Naybaby01

Looking to Network... I love marijuana and my state is moving to legalize in 2020. Looking to learn, network, and hopefully become a Pro at this Cultivating thing. Hoping to be the first recreational dispensary in my area. Hit me up... just looking to chat... advice ... someone please take me under your wing!!!

NayBud

N

Naybaby01

Baby steps young grasshopper...welcome to the farm btw.
Thanksssss!!! Definitely just reading and educating myself now... what ways do u keep down pest... besides basic good cleaning habits...? any organic stuff u can recommend. What bug pest if any problems have u had?

Y

YourStepDad

Look into a book. My recommendation is Jorge Cervantes indoor grow bible . That’s where I started and I still utilize the book to fall back on . This is 20 years after starting my first seed . Good luck and never hesitate to ask questions . A closed mouth won’t get fed . Always be weary of the hydro shops because they are known to be “bottle pushers”. Ask here then purchase . Read read read . Another book . Teaming with microbes is an amazing book to open your mind to the next level of the process of photosynthesis and microbial breakdown of nutrients . Can never have enough knowledge !

Y

YourStepDad

Thanksssss!!! Definitely just reading and educating myself now... what ways do u keep down pest... besides basic good cleaning habits...? any organic stuff u can recommend. What bug pest if any problems have u had?
I use neem oils once a week as a preventative. Sometimes I’ll use 91% isopropyl alcohol and dilute 1:1 ratio to keep mites and other creppy crawlers at bay. Also I use habanero as a natural way to keep them off the plants and I’ll also spray around the garden as well. I’ve had to fight everything from powdery mildew to now currently fighting off russet mites ,spider mites and fungus gnats . Best advice I can give is keep your grow space clean . I mean bleach the floors ,wipe down the walls and always spray the plants even if you don’t have a problem. Lazy growers don’t last . Period . I would also suggest never getting clones from anyone . Period . Start from seed then take clones to perpetuate your garden 6x a year . Hope this helps some .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Grab some seeds and jump right in.... By "Jump right in" I mean reading and researching then asking informed questions before you pop those seeds. A lot can be learned from research and questions it will give you the tools to turn the experience you gain from growing into knowledge. And we all know knowledge is power.

N

Naybaby01

Grab some seeds and jump right in.... By "Jump right in" I mean reading and researching then asking informed questions before you pop those seeds. A lot can be learned from research and questions it will give you the tools to turn the experience you gain from growing into knowledge. And we all know knowledge is power.
I agree 100% just graduated Nursing School on June 13th!!! Definitely not done learning lol!!!
Thanks!!!

N

Naybaby01

Agree!!!! 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom