Beginner Growing medical inside for opiate withdrawal in illegal state

• Thread starter Ems49
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
My advice for any new growers that are doing anything outside in a new state. Just keep your head. I would review the security thread sections also;

#1 Don't talk to people, brag, tell all your "buddies" or get drunk and run your mouth at the local pub about your growing "stealth" lol. 🤣
#2 Loss is always a possibility and bound to eventually happen, if someone comes and takes your plant, don't get your guns out, or start threatening/hurting/bring hellfire and damnation upon yourself. Stealing a plant = bad, two wrong's don't = right, and killing/maiming/huring someone over weed is really, really bad... evil even.🤪 If they needed it that bad, oh well. Think!
#3 Generally keep your mouth shut, be a little humble, and say what needs to be expressed on the forums, and have fun. Or keep things to yourself, (whatever) your dog, your cat, or perhaps your unimpressed wife. No need in advertising your strengths and vulnerabilities, so people can get jealous, or envious, cause you injury... It creates too much havoc in the world.😎 Be cautious, when in doubt.
#4 use your brain, and have fun.🤠
#5 in general. Don't trust quite people, unless they've proven themselves time and again. Or people who appear inauthentic, or out of character. Trust your instincts. Because there often right. Be comfortable in your environment, stay safe...Pay attention to what motivates people. Always test your waters...🤐
#6 Never let your head get too big.
🤯
#7 Giving away your larf or subpar or unwanted weed to some bum's, chronic drunks, crack/methheads, junkies, on the street is an admirable thing to do, Or helping people with cancer; dying, or w/epilepsy. Good Karma results from unsolicited acts of kindness. Do so anonymously where appropriate.

I'm sure there's a few more I'm forgetting. lol Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I don’t have a lot of experience but the time I helped my brother in law was a marathon and I just had my regular street clothes on. I don’t remember there being a problem although I have seen other mention here of trim clothes. I just lost a bunch of weight so I’ll use the x large t’s. haha
I saw it coming, but I meant clothes that only is used in the growroom/harvest time.
I stink up the whole laundry with my smoking

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Come to think of it and be honest, as a former cigarette smoker it wasn’t until after i quit that I noticed the smell on my clothes. Even the ones hung & in drawers (I smoked in basement apartment). It really could be a case of that. I just wouldn’t notice. I need my first dose of meds first thing in the morning. There’s no one here to tell me. Haha

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
More than anything you want to have on clean clothes that haven't been out in the bushes somewhere, before you tend your plants in general. Clothes are a big vector of pathogens, keep that in mind also. Spider mites, Aphids, Molds, Mildew among others. Some people go as far as keeping a jumpsuit; I used to do it when I did it for money. Nobody could even go into the buffer room without suiting up first, and the suits were always kept at the foot of the buffer area. UVC can be used even to irradiate the buffer zones.

When you've got a sizable grow, you need to have more strict protocols, because more is at stake.
Every single grow is different.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

My gf dont appreciate either flower smell or cig smell/hash smell. I dont like cig smell myself when I dont smoke. Trying to go the vape route but the joints with baccy have been with me forever. Also never had steady access to pot. Only commercial moroccan hash and the like

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Absolutely agree, and for people who have underlying psychotic issues they are an absolute no no. You need to be called to it, it knows when you are ready, not the other way around. I will say Ayahuasca was confronting on a whole other level (if you've ever smoked DMT imagine that lasting six hours but you puke and shit the whole time 😅), but it's a similar medicinal vibe to mush which I also love. I found the combination of either/both of these two for the hard lessons and cold truth, with San Pedro (mescaline cactus) to provide a journey of pure sunshine and love to be very effective. It just needs to be brought into the academic and scientific world so it doesn't get lumped in with 'alternative medicine'. It's not alternative medicine - it's medicine. I was depressed and anxious from the time I was about ten until I started working with this stuff about ten years ago. Haven't done much for the last few years because a lot of the hang ups just fell away.

Awesome man, exactly how I use them. I now see the visuals and things of that sort as a sideshow designed to distract those who aren't really there for healing or with intent. Once you realise the gift is the dissolution of the ego, and a return to universal consciousness and the absolute knowledge of the oneness of all things, you learn to ignore the bright lights and pretty colours and go inside.
Ty guys this is what I wanted.this discussion.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
More than anything you want to have on clean clothes that haven't been out in the bushes somewhere, before you tend your plants in general. Clothes are a big vector of pathogens, keep that in mind also. Spider mites, Aphids, Molds, Mildew among others. Some people go as far as keeping a jumpsuit; I used to do it when I did it for money. Nobody could even go into the buffer room without suiting up first, and the suits were always kept at the foot of the buffer area. UVC can be used even to irradiate the buffer zones.

When you've got a sizable grow, you need to have more strict protocols, because more is at stake.
Every single grow is different.
Wow. I have so much to learn. I really didn’t mean to be this unprepared. This is why it’s outdoors this year and there is only preliminary planning for indoors. I have things to think about as far as realistic needs. On a tight budget and do not need anything crazy. Just to get me through the year. Thanks for this. Now I’ll be properly dressed when time comes.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
My gf dont appreciate either flower smell or cig smell/hash smell. I dont like cig smell myself when I dont smoke. Trying to go the vape route but the joints with baccy have been with me forever. Also never had steady access to pot. Only commercial moroccan hash and the like
I went the vape route but it wasn’t real enough. I can be a jerk when it comes to what’s right for me. I am still taking chantix. It’s been 9 months (this time). You will get there. Sorry the GF doesn’t like the smell, hopefully it grows on her.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Ty guys this is what I wanted.this discussion.
It’s us who should thank you for bringing it up. I was not at all kidding about the timing. I don’t often get to say out loud any of the things I replied. Even that rather cryptic and general reply, just got me to write it out. I was able to sleep a little. ✌️

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Greetings,

We have a large selection of quality clones (rooted or fresh snips 4-5 included) available. Feel free to inquire about sales or any questions you may have and we will be more than happy to help!

• Afghani Mango
  • Cheese Cookies
  • Cherry Pie
  • G13
  • Gelato
  • Grape Pie
  • Goji OG
  • Headband (not 707 or 818)
  • Lemon G
  • Ohio Deathstar
  • OMFG
  • Sour Diesel