Beginner Purchasing Two Tents, Does this Look Right?

• Thread starter LeonardM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

your other post is gone so here you go.. lov u bro :)

I'm a azz and I have been a boss a long time so with that said... if it was me I would buy these... as I said last night you will spend a little more But it will give you more options also.... you can move lights around as needed..if something happen to a light your only down the 240w and AGAIN this is just me But I would buy 4 for each tent.... and just be done with it.. Fuc. I'm getting tired of doing the copy and paste thing... F..K Me..:)

:) I'm out

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

I am sorry this created so much friction among the community here
I dont think you caused any :)
you just asked a question

glad you figured out which way you are going and i for one, cant wait to see the results :)

people are just passionate

basscaptain

basscaptain

Multi-purpose you can warm your seeds on the top and you can have light running off the bottom I'm sorry I just like these lights
20190926 213757

20190926 213804
Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

if your going to do all that?? why don't you just buy something like this??? and add a few lights????

Is best to run exhuast or intake? Newbie trying to set up new tent.

20190926 162113
Biggo597

Biggo597

I run 4x8 tent for flower with 2 -1000watt hps. no way would I put 4 in there. If I were to do it all over again I might run 3 -600 watt but

H

hawkman

Would the VIPARSPECTRA Par700 be ok, two per tent? They seem to be well liked. Damn lights are a hard decision. Why is this so hard!? I am agonizing over this.
if getting a Viparspectrusa Par 700 look at Amazon and then check Led Light Depot because both are advestised as same light but light deport light has more "led" bulbs that the one on amazon =- better light !! same cost also 0don't inderstand that the two same lights are different - "china"knock-offs on amazon ??

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

exhaust and a carbon filter
how big is the tent?
It's 2x4x5 and got a 2x2x4 been using to start flowering the ones in it but debating on which one to use for vegging and flowering...figure the bigger one for vegging as I can get more started then move to small one as ready for flowering. I have extra exhaust fan coming but need to order extra filter, I just want to do it right as newbie and the smoke helps with my health and cancer and money getting tight for buying since the last 6yrs fighting intestinal cancer so trying to save money...got most of what I need for what I spend in a month on smoke so hoping it works out for me.

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

It's 2x4x5 and got a 2x2x4 been using to start flowering the ones in it but debating on which one to use for vegging and flowering...figure the bigger one for vegging as I can get more started then move to small one as ready for flowering. I have extra exhaust fan coming but need to order extra filter, I just want to do it right as newbie and the smoke helps with my health and cancer and money getting tight for buying since the last 6yrs fighting intestinal cancer so trying to save money...got most of what I need for what I spend in a month on smoke so hoping it works out for me.
:/
id use the big guy for flower, and get a 6 inch exhaust with a carbon filter for it,
no need for intake at that size, it will suck all the fresh air it needs into the tent by its self.

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

:/
id use the big guy for flower, and get a 6 inch exhaust with a carbon filter for it,
no need for intake at that size, it will suck all the fresh air it needs into the tent by its self.
I've been looking a lots of pics and not sure as so many ways. Should I put fan and filter outside tent or inside? Seen both but want what's best...waiting on lights any day now.

Screenshot 2019 09 24 22 02 07
Screenshot 2019 09 24 13 55 32
Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

inside the tent, pull air through it, and expel from room/house
Like putting line piping on each side of exhuast fan and run out both sides or putting fan and filter inside and pipe it out into room...sorry new and really want this right and thanks for inputđź‘Ť

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

this way, but you dont need the intake fan at the bottom,
the exhaust fan will make neg pressure in the tent, and suck in air without the second fan.

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

if you youtube search canfilters
im sure you will find a billion videos on proper set up

the reason you dont push air, is it clogs the filter in less than half the time

Top Bottom