beginners luck - advice welcome

• Thread starter farmerD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

farmerD

hi all.
Joined here today. I am a first time grower, but long time toker. I had no clue about the process before I started.

Here is my first attempt (sixth week of flowering)

Beginners luck   advice welcome

white widow
multi purpose compost
repotted twice
indoor seedling (topped once after fifth branch)
outdoor veg
flowering in a greenhouse (moved into a shed at night to get 12 hours of darkness)

I have only used standard grow feed about 6 times since the start (twice since flowering).
watered everyday with either rain water (from a water butt) or rice water (water used to flush rice before cooking it).
no trimming
loads of popcorns on the lower branches

Looking forward to the harvest/trim/cure stage

Having now read up a bit, I think I probably should have removed the lower branches, trimmed more for the lollipop look and used more nutrients, but to be honest, I am pretty happy for a first attempt.

All advice welcome

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Welcome! Your crop looks great.

I'm kinda new here, too, and I'm jealous because my first crop was destroyed by spider mites. It was painful to chop them all and toss them in the dumpster. I certainly learned a lot, though, even in failure. I doubt I'll ever finish a grow without thinking there are things I could have done better. I'm okay with that, though. These plants are a joy to grow.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

yup, nice job. and yes, make it as you go. you recognise now when/how/why, so employ those methods next grow.

keep it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom