Beginners Luck! Day 40 Flower First Grow

• Thread starter BG033
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BG033

BG033

Hey everyone!
This is my very first plant and I'm so happy with the results so far. I found a pretty good looking seed in a bag of gelato and decided to try and grow it. After its seedling stage I realized that this could have a lot of potential so I got a small tent and the most basics. I started with a 32 w LED and when it reached the flowering stage I added 2 more lights with a total of 172 w from the wall (thanks to reading more on this board). Anyways, just wanted to share and join the community because this is my new addiction! Thanks to all you guys for helping me out with this...

3 gallon pot FFOF (plant is 3 ft. tall)
Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom for nutes
41"x 57"x 71" tent
Vivosun carbon filter

Gelatofrostjpg

Day 40 flowerjpg

I will post updates!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey everyone!
This is my very first plant and I'm so happy with the results so far. I found a pretty good looking seed in a bag of gelato and decided to try and grow it. After its seedling stage I realized that this could have a lot of potential so I got a small tent and the most basics. I started with a 32 w LED and when it reached the flowering stage I added 2 more lights with a total of 172 w from the wall (thanks to reading more on this board). Anyways, just wanted to share and join the community because this is my new addiction! Thanks to all you guys for helping me out with this...

3 gallon pot FFOF (plant is 3 ft. tall)
Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom for nutes
41"x 57"x 71" tent
Vivosun carbon filter

View attachment 944469
View attachment 944470

I will post updates!
ya baby!
got 3 gelatos started flowering stage 4/5 days ago..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Mine popped Nov. 28. I didn't veg long because I was scared it would reach the top of my tent. I think I got a better idea of what to expect now haha.
oo oh for me, hahaha.
i got a net going in, in another week or so, got one with 3.5 inch squares because of all the tops, this plant loves topping and training.

Latest posts

Top Bottom