Being real

• Thread starter eirI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eirI

What ever this means my grandma and my aunt would say if it’s not in your soil it’s not in your food and if it’s not in your food it’s not in you.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hey buddy what a classic show.

i love peace and I love people. Dude classic sitcom. I love you brother. I wasn’t a hippie but raised by them. I am still today loved by my aunt and my dog. Thanks grandma.
My brother I understand your excitement joining the farm. We are glad to have you. That being said I’ve seen that you have started like 400 threads and you often commment 4-5 times in a row. Try and chill bro. Hit up the search bar and do some reading. Start less threads and read more. Feel free to comment on an existing thread. Feel free to start your own grow diary! Just gotta stop the constant creation of threads with not much point to em. Not trying to pick on ya buddy. Just ‘being real’

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Also a profile pic would make you seem less like an A.I bot or something. :p In the wise words of the prime minster of Canada, Red Green “I’m pullin for ya. We are all in this together”

E

eirI

My brother I understand your excitement joining the farm. We are glad to have you. That being said I’ve seen that you have started like 400 threads and you often commment 4-5 times in a row. Try and chill bro. Hit up the search bar and do some reading. Start less threads and read more. Feel free to comment on an existing thread. Feel free to start your own grow diary! Just gotta stop the constant creation of threads with not much point to em. Not trying to pick on ya buddy. Just ‘being real’
Hey honestly I suck at technology when I type and read it’s sucks. I have no excuse I will stop if it bothers you but I will still give compliments to people who love and know the truth. Learning is great. Your not picking on me at all. I’m sorry just bring best buds photo of the month unc rom

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hey honestly I suck at technology when I type and read it’s sucks. I have no excuse I will stop if it bothers you but I will still give compliments to people who love and know the truth. Learning is great. Your not picking on me at all. I’m sorry just bring best buds photo of the month unc rom
Only trying to help buddy. You are a positive dude. Private message me if you have any trouble or questions on using the site. Took me a while when I started. I use an axe or snowshoes much better than the iPhone and the internet lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom