Bending plants for flowering.

• Thread starter surfguy1936
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

surfguy1936

Hey guys well I have bent multiple of my mothers and i get a lot of clones. but my question is if I have my bent plants and throw them into flower. how will those indivual branches flower. Now i know that this alters hormones with bending. But how much could i actually get off of those indivual branches. would they be treated as clones? could i actually get 14-28g per branch considering each plant has 12 or so branches growing towards the light?

R

Rolln J

how much you get per branch depends on a few things - but tying shit down increases your yield because the branches get bigger and stronger and you get more light on to your lower buds.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
supper cropping commonly called>>>>Works great. Pinch them branches and bend em:)

:passingjoint:

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
put up a pic of this super monster bro...

S

surfguy1936

how much you get per branch depends on a few things - but tying shit down increases your yield because the branches get bigger and stronger and you get more light on to your lower buds.

ya of course. im just wondering if there is a significant unbalance of hormones. like would they all get the same amount of nutes for instance

S

surfguy1936

put up a pic of this super monster bro...

umm what? i never said i had super monsters i said that i bend my mothers and i get a lot of good clones. and i dont have them anymore.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I think you may be trying to get too technical with this, surfguy. Bending does alter the hormones; it spreads them out to side branches more. That is why you see the bushing effect when you top, squeeze, or bend the top of your plant. In most cases and as a general rule, the best buds will still be the ones closest to the light. When you bend and move the upper part of the plant, try to get more light to the bottom of the plant. That will help the lower buds. Hope that answers your question.

R

Rolln J

that hormone your talking about just pushes the closest tip up more then the rest - thats why if you tie your main stem over the rest go for it - like altitude said.

it wont effect nute uptake - except if the plant gets bigger stronger it will want to eat more...

R

Rolln J

nice!

dank for victory - sorry got all patriotic and shit there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom