Benefits Of Having Two Separate Veg And Flowering Tents?

• Thread starter travism000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimples

2 600 watters over 8 plants...
I am now 3 600 watters in there for better light for my c02. Im gonna go from 8 to 18 plants as I want less veg and better canopy control... I expect to pull 4#
Your pulling 20 zips per 600 watt. Air cooled with glass?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Your pulling 20 zips per 600 watt. Air cooled with glass?
Not yet i havent, but that is my target. I pulled 1.75 on 2 600 watter w/o c02 with 10 buckets..
But now im gonna have 18 buckets, with a chiller, and c02 it a sealed environment. Im also running real strict to vdp right now and will then too..
Right now my temps are 83* and 72% rh
10 days old.. the 7 on right
7 days old ... 9 on left
These our a cross from a farmer here of his POTM winner Krazy Kush

WIN 20170701 23 08 32 Pro
P

Pimples

Not yet i havent, but that is my target. I pulled 1.75 on 2 600 watter w/o c02 with 10 buckets..
But now im gonna have 18 buckets, with a chiller, and c02 it a sealed environment. Im also running real strict to vdp right now and will then too..
Right now my temps are 83* and 72% rh
10 days old.. the 7 on right
7 days old ... 9 on left
These our a cross from a farmer here of his POTM winner Krazy Kush
19 zips per single ended 600 watter is ver impressive. Sealed room with co2 will get it. With air cooled hoods even running a sealed room i could never hit anything above 18 zips a sixer. Double ended 600 watt Gavitas in a sealed room i can hit 24 plus on a production strain like Blue Dream. Could never get those numbers with traditional 600 watters. Especially air cooled. Nice yields your getting. How are you sealing your tent with the appliances??

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

For your a.c. and dehumidifers/humidifiers
WIN 20170629 15 40 38 Pro

when it gets to hot, my autopilot kicks on and pull cool air into the tent thru the bottom BACK vents, behid the tent i have a lung room of sorts, that is only 3x8...

that is where all my equipment stays..
I put this tent in my already built grow room.
In the last pic...
You can see that the tent went all the way to the ceiling.. very snug! So I was able to cut my room in half with the tent.. My ac in the window has no problem dealing with the temp, esp with c02

WIN 20170629 15 45 41 Pro
WIN 20170629 15 45 47 Pro
WIN 20170629 15 45 58 Pro
WIN 20170629 15 46 01 Pro
WIN 20170629 15 46 59 Pro
P

Pimples

Tent done right. So you basically treat the air in the room the tent is in. ? Thats how i found to control a tents temps and rh.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Tent done right. So you basically treat the air in the room the tent is in. ? Thats how i found to control a tents temps and rh.

Thank you! Ive put my heart into this.
Yep even tho my autopilot probe is in the tent so it gets real time data to make changes quickly.. My exhaust fan comes on for about 5 mins every 30 mins lights on....

WIN 20170701 00 49 25 Pro
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Hi, so I finished my first grow and am planning a second. My friend is letting me use his spare room, which I can fit 2 tents in. I've heard of people having separate veg and flowering tents. I am assuming this is to consistently have yields, however that's not much of a concern for me. So would you recommend both tents being used for veg, then switched to flower at the same time, or should I separate the tents? I feel like I am misunderstanding the benefit of having separate tents because it just sounds like an unnecessary complication.

If you have a veg and a flower tent u can turn crops around way faster for me I'd rather have a harvest every 2/3 months then one harvest every 5-6

P

Pimples

I dont mind answering question brother...
I run a rdwc system..
These are the buckets I use.. I tore my old ones a part to use the buckets for my new one...
There is gonna be 2 of these in the tent connected all together with 2" pvc pipe...
These were waterfarms and they worked great but im goin undercurrent rdwc this time...
I have got over $600 in the diy and its still not done..
The buckets are 4 gal buckets..
Sweet diy hydro system bro.

P

Pimples

If you have a veg and a flower tent u can turn crops around way faster for me I'd rather have a harvest every 2/3 months then one harvest every 5-6
This^^^^. I have a 7x7x7 veg tent using 2 4 ft 6 bulb t5's and an 8 bulb t5. I also have a smaller test tent for all new gear with an old 400 watt core and coil ballast. Miscellaneous tents here and there. Drying tents and what not. But those are my main ones. Running sometimes up to 8 strains. I try to keep it at 4 or less. Growing just one or 2 and really focusing gives me the best yields but my people wont have it. They like variety. All these tents supply preflower clone stock for my main rooms. 8 x Gavita 6/750's and 4 x 1000 watt single ended room that I fire up only in late fall and all. through winter. In february when there is 2 ft of snow out and freezing is my favorite grow time of the year. I hunker down. Stay inside and CRANK out a shit ton of buds. I love me some january february march weather. So easy to control all that lamp heat. I shut my mini split down. Fire up the 4x1000 watt room..and bring in cool air from outside with ducts and fans. In those months...even though iam running all the lights in all the rooms...by me shutting down the a.c. units...i get more buds for the same electricity price or even cheaper. I boom up outdoor during the season as well. Bit its never enough. My patients are a demanding bunch no doubt.

Last edited:
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I actually have three active tents: mother/clone, veg, bloom };-) I do have a small drying tent but it turns out to be WAY too small for my 2 pound harvest, lol... had to dry in the bloom tent this time };-)

P

Pimples

I actually have three active tents: mother/clone, veg, bloom };-) I do have a small drying tent but it turns out to be WAY too small for my 2 pound harvest, lol... had to dry in the bloom tent this time };-)
I have a 4x4 drying tent with a dehuey. It can get crowded but i try and stagger my harveys 5 weeks apart no matter what lights are fired up. Its alot of work running a staggered peretual system. But the chops and trims arent so overwhelming. My gal is my main trimmer. She can mow through the piles really good.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I have a 4x4 drying tent with a dehuey. It can get crowded but i try and stagger my harvey's 5 weeks apart no matter what lights are fired up. Its a lot of work running a staggered perpetual system. But the chops and trims aren't so overwhelming. My gal is my main trimmer. She can mow through the piles really good.

yeah, I thought about setting up a perpetual grow. Just too much change for me, I would need multiple reservoirs and more tents and lights for the different phases I go through. I'm good turning a harvest every three months

P

Pimples

yeah, I thought about setting up a perpetual grow. Just too much change for me, I would need multiple reservoirs and more tents and lights for the different phases I go through. I'm good turning a harvest every three months
If it aint broke. Thats what i say.

Leew421

Leew421

I run 2 5x9 tents. I run 2 4x4 tables in both. I alternate the tables and harvest once a month. I use a 4x4 tent to dry in and run my dehuy and fans in. The other 5x9 tent runs all my veg stock. I stage one of the 4x4 tables for each run I do. I agree on daily work for sure. Got to love the controllers. I can hit a high plant count quick. I got 80 right now

20170927 114811
20170925 114017
20170925 112510

Latest posts

Top Bottom