Benifits Of Aloe?

• Thread starter Mrniceguy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrniceguy420

Mrniceguy420

Buddy gave me a free sample to try out. Said it will fit perfectly in my organic run with my super soil ladies, and said it kicks ass. Said I could also use it on my liquid nute plants.

I'm doing some research today, but I was wondering if aloe is really the bees knees or if it's just "okay"

Benifits of aloe
indicabush

indicabush

Buddy gave me a free sample to try out. Said it will fit perfectly in my organic run with my super soil ladies, and said it kicks ass. Said I could also use it on my liquid nute plants.

I'm doing some research today, but I was wondering if aloe is really the bees knees or if it's just "okay"

It not the " bees knees ", Texas A&M has some documentation if your interested. I have a Aloe plant that I use for cloning purposes.

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

I was curious about it too so I gave it a try (combined with Buidasoil's Coconut water) on my latest grow. I don't know if it's the bees knees but, the plants always seemed very happy the next day. I am going to keep using it from now on. I see no reason not to.

Erick31876

Erick31876

I have heard of people using it when making clones. You basically break off a piece of aloe and dip the cutting in it. The end that you cut, and put it in water.

Top Bottom