Bent stem on new plant.

• Thread starter Noob31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noob31

Noob31

Started some new plants. This one is
strawberry cheesecake auto flower I got as a freebie wuth a purchase. I was moving my ventilation and it fell over on the plant and bent it. It would not stand up on its own. It bent it literally at the base of the soil. I out more soil in and a toothepic to hold her up. Will she bounce back or is she going to do. And is there anything I can do? This plant is about 12 days old.

Bent stem on new plant
Bent stem on new plant 2
Bema

Bema

Hey 31,
I've done it too, and these are resilient plants, so stake it as you have done and hope for the best. It's worked for me in my current grow.

Research supercropping, where one damages branches on purpose.

Good luck

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

As long as it didnt actually break your golden. Ive had tonnes of them kink and survive.

Nugg

Nugg

U did good...I always break the main stalk, down low on every grow..like in a couple weeks from where you are now...the more you break it the more it will beef up..and I'd say your light is to far or just wrong light...it really stretched up looking for light..

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

He has a days old seedling. I would not suggest breaking anything just yet.

Noob31

Noob31

U did good...I always break the main stalk, down low on every grow..like in a couple weeks from where you are now...the more you break it the more it will beef up..and I'd say your light is to far or just wrong light...it really stretched up looking for light..
Yeah I started these as I was finishing a few other plants. So was a little crowded. Think it had a hard time finding light through the other plants. And Im pretty sure I germinated them to long cause they were stretched before I put them in light. Gonna bury them when I transplant them.

Noob31

Noob31

As long as it didnt actually break your golden. Ive had tonnes of them kink and survive.
Yeah it didn't break just Ben it real good. Real close to breaking though I think. And I dudnt know ppl broke the main stem on purpose. That's crazy. Lol. I've learned a lot this last grow I did and continue. So much science to this its insane.

420Andrew

420Andrew

it'll grow just fine :)
adjust and keep the support for as long as it stands on its own, then remove it so it starts to strengthen it's main stalk more effectively

Top Bottom