Berlin Coffeeshops?

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Friends of mine were in Berlin last weekend and were blown away to discover that there's apparently a very open/tolerant attitude to marijuana there (something to do with local laws not being applied and the main federal doesn't care). Am pretty sure it's only the province that Berlin is in, but there's coffeeshops and weed openly smoked without issue.

Can anyone else confirm this?

FF

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
look for the private snooker/pool halls in london FF, alot of them are member only coffeeshops selling real good dank, you just have to know the right ppl to get in.

K

kid606

i can confirm that berlin is VERY tolerant towards weed..but that is really not the case in whole germany..bavaria is said to be the most strict..

T

Tolpan

Hi FF, nice your friends enjoyed their time in Berlin.
I have to say I never really been there, lol. Just for competitions, but never had the time to see more!

I would say that Berlin and Hamburg are the most tolerant cities in germany. The more to the south, like kid said, Bavaria is really bad, things get stricter.

There are also some coffee bars in my area where it is never a problem to smoke. Just dont put half a kilo on the table and a roor bong! Smoking a spliff, will be tolerated!

Greets

Tolpan

T

Trillion

look for the private snooker/pool halls in london FF, alot of them are member only coffeeshops selling real good dank, you just have to know the right ppl to get in.

Are you refering to the hash cafes? there was one above a quik-fit in whitechapel that has since shut down, a few in *** road area

Top Bottom