best auto strains at the mo?

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

just thought id try em out n see if getin 2 crops outa this summer is werth it and not a sacrifice on yield and quality, if i did a small army of some of the best autos that is... ;)

ps i wana keep things short n stealthy with as big a yield n best quality possible,

any ideas would be great, thanyou any 1 in advance, k farmers over n out take care n take it easy x

C

critical

so far iv come up with auto blubery n auto mazar from dutch passion, automaria n automaria 2 from paridise, super critical auto from ghs, critical mass automatic from big buddha any feedback on these strains would be great before i go out n get em ;)

C

critical

also i know sweetseeds has some of the best autos n thebig devil 2 n the xl version are very good yielders but i cant get hold of sweetseeds from my headshop n dont like orderin things from the internet on my card

C

critical

cmon peeps i know theres some knowledgeable farmers out there man ;)

S

shireman707

I am just about to harvest a couple outdoor "super autos", I have nirvana sky(3) from flash seeds, and super automatic sativa(5) from big buddah. Their was a lot of fuck ups on my side like i kept them in party cups for 3 weeks till i transplanted them, i also stunted them by puttin a fluro too close and switching from natural sun. I got 1 good plant from each pack. SAS looks like it has about just under a oz and has filled out real nice, and the NS is gonna yield about 3/4 oz.MAby check out female seeds x line they got some big 50 packs for sale for sale i saw at buyseedz. its cheaped cuz their 1 offs i got the auto bubble n auto jack herer on the way

psilobuds

psilobuds

do autos yield low compared to other strains? never grown them before coz i reckoned they must as you don't control when they go to flower.

C

critical

do autos yield low compared to other strains? never grown them before coz i reckoned they must as you don't control when they go to flower.
yea bro think so but u make up for it by doin like 4 in the space u would do 1 in small pots wer they dont get much of a root production :) thats what im goin for anyway ;) just gota get the right strains that are potent n good yieldin n tastey n all that

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

the ruderalis in autos (IMVHO) will always make LESS potent and in general less quality weed. always.

just flip the lights to 12 hours, i have no idea why autoflowers appeal to people, unless youre in that perfect part of the world...

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yea bro think so but u make up for it by doin like 4 in the space u would do 1 in small pots wer they dont get much of a root production :) thats what im goin for anyway ;) just gota get the right strains that are potent n good yieldin n tastey n all that
so why dont you just do this with regular seeds? i would never recommend an autoflower to a friend. get reg beans. especially if your doing it inside WHY?!?!

C

critical

I am just about to harvest a couple outdoor "super autos", I have nirvana sky(3) from flash seeds, and super automatic sativa(5) from big buddah. Their was a lot of fuck ups on my side like i kept them in party cups for 3 weeks till i transplanted them, i also stunted them by puttin a fluro too close and switching from natural sun. I got 1 good plant from each pack. SAS looks like it has about just under a oz and has filled out real nice, and the NS is gonna yield about 3/4 oz.MAby check out female seeds x line they got some big 50 packs for sale for sale i saw at buyseedz. its cheaped cuz their 1 offs i got the auto bubble n auto jack herer on the way
i did same with the first few of mine i think my super crit autos are lookin practicly done at 6 week but only look like half oz plants at most but the big buddha autos n crit autos are lil slower but twice size n smell lovely n just waitin to see what my auto blubery n mazar n royal blumatic n 60day lemons are guna do but exited as all what iv seen so far is frosted out n stinky as any normal strain iv ever done ;)

C

critical

the ruderalis in autos (IMVHO) will always make LESS potent and in general less quality weed. always.

just flip the lights to 12 hours, i have no idea why autoflowers appeal to people, unless youre in that perfect part of the world...
so why dont you just do this with regular seeds? i would never recommend an autoflower to a friend. get reg beans. especially if your doing it inside WHY?!?!

my friend iv tried loads of normal strains i just want to experiment as the 3rd generation of autos are all seeming to match the potency n good quality of normal strains that my friends have done n mine seem to be doin just as good n smell n look lovely n frosty n stinky n the bonus is u can get twice as much grows n the space of 1! :) if u can do that with decent yields n quality that match regular strains then in my eyes autos are worth it indoors outdoors or greenhouse :)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

in my head full of common sense, if you take any cut and hit it with ruderalis junk then it WILL dumb it down.

but why autos, you cant guage how big you want them when you want to flip even if you know anything else? food regimens when all that.

there is no reason someone should use autoflowers, other than they want to.

but i suppose thats the only reason you need right?
rock on man, hope you the best of buds

and im confused, how do you get 2 the grows of 1 reg? i dont get it

C

critical

my friend iv tried loads of normal strains i just want to experiment as the 3rd generation of autos are all seeming to match the potency n good quality of normal strains that my friends have done n mine seem to be doin just as good n smell n look lovely n frosty n stinky n the bonus is u can get twice as much grows n the space of 1! :) if u can do that with decent yields n quality that match regular strains then in my eyes autos are worth it indoors outdoors or greenhouse :)
plus u only have to wait half the amount of time before each harvest even when compairin to clone grows ;)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

that is completely incorrect.

why would you have to wait half the time with an autoflower popping, veggin, flowering, as opposed to rooting and flowering.

that is wrong.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

avg clone run for me, cleanup root veg flower is about 10-12 weeks depending on strain. show me how that can pop veg and flower in HALF that time, 5-6 weeks.

youre choppin it when its stretchin LOL

and im totally not trying to be a dick or knock you in ANY WAY, i simply use this site as educatioin, so when someone is mis informed i feel thats what were here for, HELP! LOL

C

critical

in my head full of common sense, if you take any cut and hit it with ruderalis junk then it WILL dumb it down.

but why autos, you cant guage how big you want them when you want to flip even if you know anything else? food regimens when all that.

there is no reason someone should use autoflowers, other than they want to.

but i suppose thats the only reason you need right?
rock on man, hope you the best of buds

and im confused, how do you get 2 the grows of 1 reg? i dont get it
i thought this before too bro but some friends have opened my eyes to these new 3rd generation auto strains that are out n there lovely bro have u actually tried any of em? there 10 times better than the first ruderalis filled autos that came out, i have tried off my mates n they compete with regular strains all day long bro tastewise potency bag appeal smell everythin bro so thats why im botherin n if they dont impress then its back to the regular 1s again :) i believe peeps should find stuff out for thereself with things in life as every1 has different angle of lookin at things which makes different oppinions plus theres factors like grower compitence which im classed as a pretty good grower by most peeps i knows standards so i think they guna do pretty well they certainly look n smell the part at the mo

C

critical

avg clone run for me, cleanup root veg flower is about 10-12 weeks depending on strain. show me how that can pop veg and flower in HALF that time, 5-6 weeks.

youre choppin it when its stretchin LOL

and im totally not trying to be a dick or knock you in ANY WAY, i simply use this site as educatioin, so when someone is mis informed i feel thats what were here for, HELP! LOL
mate did u notknow thers 6 week start to finish autostrains out there?..

C

critical

at the end of the day all i can do is wait n see what comes outa these autos and compaired to growin a regular plant from SEED even the autos that take a lil longer than 6 week are still half the amount when comparin to your 9 n 10 weekers plus the at least 6 or 7 week i like to veg for from seed so if they mactch the quality n yield of the usual strains i grow n if i cram 4 times as much as usual in a auto sea of green to achive this then they will be worth another run in my eyes if not then back to testin out more regular 1s i want to try ;)

C

critical

they say 8 to 9 week on em but thats outdoors if u do em indoors my friends have said they all usually 6 to 7week dependin on strain n how much they yield rangin from 3 quarters of an oz to an oz and a half but usualy about an oz ;)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

okay dude. I cant speak here anymore. ignorance is bliss.

if youre a "good grower" then you'd know even something bad has been made better, youd avoid it anyways cause there are perfectly good reg beans out there.

from popping a seed to cuttin down flowers 6 weeks? BULLSHIT

maybe a 6 week flowerer, but that is barely enough time to get anything potent very crazy. let alone pop and get through seedling stage and stuff.

once again, not dick measuring, but let me open your eyes.

REGULAR BEANS , now im not trying to compete, but please show me ONE pic of an autoflower thats up to par.

just ONE, doesnt even have to be yours, just an autoflower...

and once again, do it bro! by all means get that herb LOL. I'm just a firm believer in anti-autoflower/junk
wish you the best in your search of dank!

and then again, maybe i am the ignorant one. nothing is true, everything is permissible, yes?

SDC11172
Top Bottom