Best Automated Systen For A Few Plants

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

looking into dwc or drip systems. Both have pros and cons. Im only looking to grow a few plants so im wondering what setup i should go with. Never did the automated hydro before. I always hand watered but i want to be able to leave town for a weekend and not worry about watering

mikeb437

mikeb437

coco, autofeed, dtw

I saw a video on youtube about the exact same thing! He didnt explain the setup too much but he did say coco and drip to waste so youre not using the depleted nutes..

Hopefully someone can post a link to a good setup so i can see exactly what to do.. thanks visajoe

visajoe1

visajoe1

Any recommendations on nutes for coco coir?
this, all day. you'll need a pk booster for flower, and i recommend calmag and epsom salts also. throw in a few drops of orca into the rez on each refill and you're golden

Sharty1

Sharty1

The Aerogarden has a standalone one gallon resivour that auto feeds as the main tank gets low via a vacuum created by a squeeze bulb and tubing. I'm sure something like that would work or maybe something similar, I got mine on Amazon.

DGP

DGP

I am using UC and even though I monitor data daily it runs itself easily for up to 2 weeks without intervention by me. Actually I get bored sometimes cause I am used to micromanaging my grow. Also working on automation and sensing systems that will make blue lab look like an expensive joke....wifi accessible from any network on a cell, tablet or pc with data logging for up to a years worth of data. Going to eventually have top off and nute injection etc. so it will be self maintaining.

Dee

Latest posts

Top Bottom