Best Autos for outdoors in VA?

• Thread starter Danibus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danibus

Danibus

So cannabis has been legalized in Virginia. But it’s already late in the season to start from seed. I was wondering if there were any good auto flowering strains to grow outdoors in Virginia? I am planning on growing indoors in the future, but for now I would just love to pop some beans in my veggie patch and whip up some quick buds.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Tought stains like northern lights, its warm down there you may have good luck with haze strains or sativa strains, but remember autoflowers are bred to grow indoors mostley and yields are smaller outdoors, i would run some northern light and a few sativa strains, let them gain size before you leave outside permanently ie bring them in at night, if there small the dew may cause mold.

Sparky1980

Sparky1980

So cannabis has been legalized in Virginia. But it’s already late in the season to start from seed. I was wondering if there were any good auto flowering strains to grow outdoors in Virginia? I am planning on growing indoors in the future, but for now I would just love to pop some beans in my veggie patch and whip up some quick buds.
I'd say you still have time to start from seed and still have good results. It's only early-mid April, so you'd have plenty of veg time and then into flower in late August-October if you grow photos.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Autos do just fine outdoors, usually run longer and larger than indoors in my short experience

Danibus

Danibus

I'd say you still have time to start from seed and still have good results. It's only early-mid April, so you'd have plenty of veg time and then into flower in late August-October if you grow photos.

it’s not actually legal until July 1st!

Danibus

Danibus

Again, asking for best recommendations about the best auto strains for outdoor in VA. Like I am 100% going to be using autos for now.

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

Way to go Va! Welcome to freedom

Moshmen

Moshmen

Again, asking for best recommendations about the best auto strains for outdoor in VA. Like I am 100% going to be using autos for now.
If you have time for them to finish I recommend @Poekie gear - just finished done Neville indoors in 90-100 days I’m sure they would be monsters outdoors ! And I think he’s running a sale - better than any branded seeds I’ve bought at half the price what you think @Poekie you got something for him ?

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
If you have time for them to finish I recommend @Poekie gear - just finished done Neville indoors in 90-100 days I’m sure they would be monsters outdoors ! And I think he’s running a sale - better than any branded seeds I’ve bought at half the price what you think @Poekie you got something for him ?
Hi Mosh thanks man, sure do have different autos that would do well outdoors, in fact all of mine are made outdoors.
Dont think the climate in Virginia is gonna be so hard, although i am not familiar with the local weather.

Autumn

Autumn

Hey Dan,
Not sure your elevation/latitude in VA, but I can recommend White Widow Auto for ~ 1,200' and close to the NC border (I'm about 15 miles south of VA border in NC Blue Ridge).
- Heartily recommend the MSNL WW Auto seeds.
- Suggest start indoors (now) and transplant outdoors after ~ May 15. Basically, grow 'em like tomatoes. I used Grow Boxes, mainly 'cause the deer seem wary of them.
- My first WW-A grow harvested at 67 - 72 days. High quality results...

(Trying to convince my long time tobacco farmer neighbors to become commercial pot growers, but they're resistant. One did try "hemp" couple years ago with poor commercial results. V happy to see my old home VA has seen the legalization light. NC - unfortunately - is heavy with trumper republicans in state legislature- sigh....)

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hi Mosh thanks man, sure do have different autos that would do well outdoors, in fact all of mine are made outdoors.
Dont think the climate in Virginia is gonna be so hard, although i am not familiar with the local weather.
I think they would do great personally - and by the way that Neville is one of if not the best sativa auto I’ve ran yet ! But they are going 100 + days, packs a nice punch for sure, between your gear and @Frankster ‘a beans I will prolly never buy a “commercial” bred auto again !

Top Bottom