Best base nute for both Coco and Rockwool

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

Alright farmers, just had my best run ever in Rockwool using Tradewinds SBA/SBB 2 part flowering base nute.

I decided to try out coco since I've heard so many great things about it from many of you all. Half of my plants are in rockwool, and half are in coco. Need to go out and buy a base nute soon as I plan on flippin in less than a week. Plants have been vegged for 5 weeks and just moved them into flower room to harden off.

Which base nute will work best for both coco and rockwool? I will be running Roots Exel, B52, F1 (Fulvic Acid) Big Bud (any suggestions on replacement for Big Bud, running low and heard new version is not as good as old), Overdrive (thinking of trying the Hammerhead/ Moab combo instead of Overdrive but have a half gal. of O.D. left) Bud Candy and Hygrozyme. Debating on Bud Blood. Yea or neh?

So far I'm thinking Advanced 3 part, GH 3 part, or maybe Sensi A/B. What do you all suggest?

Thank you in advance for any and all input. :)

C

CalcioErba2004

I was thinking the GH 3 part. If you can afford it, which I can't, House and Garden. I had good results with the GH 3 part in rockwool and coco in the past. My base nute of choice ended up being pureblend original grow and bloom, with b cuzz root, grow and bloom stimulators, FF tiger bloom and FF big bloom, Botanicare Cal mag and sweet for hydro or soilless.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Thanks Calico. I've heard from a few people that the GH 3 part is a good base nute. Would love to hear from someone who has used it as well as several others and hear how they compare.

I'm not too familiar with 3 part fertilizers. My understanding is that one bottle is grow, another is micro and the last is bloom. Is that the case with all 3 parts? If in flower can you just use the micro and bloom leaving out the grow?

As far as House and Gardens is conserned, I'm willing to go with them if I get good feedback from you guys on Aqua Flakes for both coco and rockwool.

Top Bottom