Best Cheap Dry Herb Vaporizors

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I was looking for a review on vapes for flower on Youtube and found this video. It totally made my day, he's hysterical. In this video, he tries 9 different vapes. Priceless. I ended up buying the Fury 2, and now I have a ways and means of smoking my own harvest. I'm so 2020!

10w30

10w30

Supporter
the arizer tube fits in the solo and its shorter and will give a better buzz than the long tube.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
this is a solo I, with the shorter 'arizer air' tube, its a cheap combo and easy to clean

IMG 20200201 204435
IMG 20200201 204716
Kidete

Kidete

I bought a GPen Pro back in 2018 for about $60 but it died 7 months later. I guess it was a Chinese counterfeit

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Yes, I use the Fury and I really enjoy it. Keeps smoke to the minimum and I have a jar of Slurricane that's super strong for me. They claim 28%. So wee vapes occasionally.

Wristle

Wristle

Had a sticky brick Jr for a few years. Definitely a learning curve. Few combusted bowls.

Once you get it though, thing kicks. Some of the most flavourful vapour I've had too.

Picked up a dynavap a few months ago and that's been my go to since.. Great for microdosing and that's something that's been more appealing to me as of late.

Egzoset

Egzoset

Salutations Wristle,

Had a Sticky Brick Jr... Picked up a DynaVap a few months ago...

Considering "Micro-Dosing" is mentioned i think it would be appropriate to compare those 2 products in terms of residual heat. For example after a VaporGenie conversion to Pulse Heating i could evaluate 1 puff to cost around ~30 mg of shredded dry herb and ~100 Joules of energy, which doesn't leave enough residual heat to constitute a risk of skin burns as my full-metal (customized) top now stays cooler than VG's original Flame-Catcher.

So far it's been impossible for me to obtain sufficient input from DV users to put similarily evocative numbers on it but i roughly evaluated it must be 4 to 5 times as energy-hungry, because the VapCap wastes half of its "Charge" by directly radiating into the open environment while part of it can be expected to actuate its CCD Screen acting as an audible temperature-dependant "clicker", necessary to control the Pre-Heating phase exclusively... In addition one device can benefit from a "Release/Transport Agent" which has been "Potentialized" by extra-hot exhaust gases (H2O & CO2) from clean-burning butane, e.g. carrying energy instead of absorbing it. Guess which is which...

šŸ˜‰

To be exact the DV system does NOT exploit such self-moisturizing feature and hence its "Release/Transport Agent" is made of Hot Dry Air alone, so knowing that Dry Air practically defines a "Specific Heat Capacity" of unity while steam doubles this it's only reasonable to conclude a (potentialized) mix of both resides somewhere between unity and 2, probably something relatively modest like a 20 ~ 30 % boost, especially in "bursting" modes, go figure. In any case i believe a (DV) butane-less path (e.g. with no butane actually present: only its complete combustion by-products, hopefully...) would translate as more energy waste, or if one prefers much more overheat potential while self-moisturization ain't even an option as a trade-off.

If i'm not mistaking the 100 % glass VapoCane by SolWe GmbH allowed its owners to experience both ways: e.g. with or without the H2O & CO2 potentializer/self-moisturizing agent. So how does the Sticky Brick concept compare? How about that of the Vapo-Bowl which obviously lacks a temperature-dependant feedback signal?... Etc., etc.

Sorry not feeling confident enough to be affirmative in all those matters. Yet comments about those aspects would be equally appreciated i'm sure!

Good day, have fun!! ā˜®

Last edited:
Egzoset

Egzoset

Well, the bright side of it is that if it had been a bad product then i figure Asia wouldn't try to produce clones anyway...

I figure that's the price to pay for a viable offer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom